Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 12:55:47
Page:  1 
Golden_licker’s Revenge Part One Started by: Platinum_Fortress on Jan 22, '10 06:09

Walking through the cemetery, with a oil lamp and the cold of a steel shove leaning on my shoulder is making it ache, Thinking to myself, I wish I'd made it to Golden_licker's funeral it would of saved all this hassle of having to dig her coffin up, I just hope it's there after all this.

Jasmine Turns to look at me with those beautiful now slightly red eye's, Hello Platinum_Fortress Everyone's good thank you, don't worry about it, I know you had to leave quickly to try and help your mother, I best get going I've got business to deal with. Nice seeing you again, Jasmine turns and heads off down the path I've just come down.

Even with the oil lamp I can't see much through this fog, I can smell an amazing fragrance around me, but I still can't see anything, suddenly a very familiar figure appears on the path....... Jasmine Standing in front of her mother's Grave. Evening Jasmine, how's the family? I never had a chance to pay my respects at Amelia's Funeral, sorry for your loss.

Muttering to myself, I best get moving don't want to be here all night I can see Mother's grave now, reading the inscription on her GraveHere Lies Golden_Licker A Second Generation Immigrant from Scotland with a good heart, leaving one son Platinum_Fortress

Stabbing the shovel into the ground I start shoveling the dirt off of Golden_licker's Grave..........

Some time later, I'm now standing on her coffin, wedging the shovel in the side and trying to pry it open, then with a crunch it lid swings open, Golden_Licker lying there so still, reaching into the coffin searching for it, there it is Mother's loan book, Ha-ha, you all though because she was wacked she wouldn't collect, good job she told me about and I'm coming for the money!

Just as I'm away to close the coffin I spot something under her arm, Jesus, it's here Mom's Colt I take it out, wipe it off as I go to put it in my pocket I hear something behind me spinning round and pointing the pistol at the strangers chest.

You don't know me but I worked with your mother, very good women, dying shame she caught one, glad to see you got the book kid. Fun Hunting too you and the stranger turns and walks away.

Enough messing about I refill Mom's grave in, hopefully I'll find who wacked her in this book Opening the book to the first name Alan the Fence (New Orleans) - $200,000.

Best get to the Airport See you later Mom RIP..............................

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL