Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:35
Page:  1 
The Return of Return of Ghost Started by: Return_of_Ghost on Jan 22, '10 13:49

It was a chilly winter afternoon in Detroit. There was a stiff breeze and a light snow in the air which caused everyone in the street to bundle up. Just as everyone was about to leave to find a place to warm up a well dressed gentleman appeared in front of the crowd. As you stand in the crowd you decipher the whispers to find out that the man is named Return_of_Ghost.

Hello, for those of you who don't know me I go by Ghost. I've previously worked these streets as a captain under Godmother Marietta. I gave up that position 4 months ago for personal reasons; however, now that my personal situation has changed again, I'm honored to say that I've been asked to work as a captain of Detroit again under Godfather PedroRourke.

Ghost takes a short break to catch his breath and check out the blonde he sees.

Now that I'm here, let me talk for a few minutes. Most speeches like this will be about the time leading up to this special moment in a leaders life however I'm choosing to talk about the future of our bright city. I've been here in Detroit for over 8 months and for every one of those days I've been challenged by my city to improve to my fullest potential. My new goal as a captain of Detroit is to pass on that same philosophy to everyone who passes through my business. I want people to feel the same way I did working under the great leadership of Detroit's past, present, and future.

Ghost takes a second to look at his bodyguards before continuing. Everyone in the crowd has a feeling of anticipation despite the cold weather and it is completely and eerily silent for just a moment.

There are important moments in each person's life, where a single decision can change your destiny. This is one of these moments. With that being said we will be accepting applications for new employees. Anyone interested may leave a proper application with myself or my business associates.

Ghost goes off to continue haunting his new base of operations.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man! My ancestor joined you once before and he wrote good things about you in his journal.

Best of luck Ghost!

Whisper shakes your hand and goes off back out into the streets

Report Post Tip

Return_of_Ghost, this is the 2nd time you have taken up the position of captain in Detroit and I dare say you will excel much like you did the first time. It was a shame that you had to take a step down four months ago but I'm glad that your circumstances are such that you can step into your old role. You deserve this my friend.

I'm not going to wish you luck, you don't need it.

Wraith

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ghost, hope you do beautifully :)

Report Post Tip

balian walks to Return of the ghost and says

"Congrats on the Captaincy! You got nice goals there and I wish you good luck towards achieving your goals."

balian then walks into a alley and vanishes into the darkness

Report Post Tip

Ghost, I am honored to get the chance to work along side a man I have respected for so long.  Much congratulations are in order. 

Report Post Tip

Torin was standing to the side of the crowd, nodded his head in approval. 

"I believe you will do great things as a Captain, just like you did in the past. I will look forward to hearing more success from you."

Report Post Tip

Ghost, what can I say? My family line has worked alongside you in some way or another for a while now, and I myself have gotten the honor of being your right hand man for a short stint during that last scuffle we call a war. I can honestly say I think you'll do a great job, Pedro's a smart fellow for this move. Well, Pedro's a smart fellow either which way you put it, but even more-so after this! 

Telkin grins and shakes Ghost's hand.

Report Post Tip

"I'm proud to be a part of this." MP thinks to himself as Ghost wraps his speech.

Steve walks up to the edge of the stage, applauding.

Report Post Tip

I apologize for my delay. Welcome back again, Ghost. Good to see you back in the swing of things again.

Report Post Tip

Delirium walks up Ghost

I'm sorry that I'm late. Welcome back  man and congrats.

I know you will do just fine and  best of luck Ghost.

Congrats once again man.

Delirium shakes Ghost's hand and walks back off into the street.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return of Return of Ghost
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL