Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:03:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
PHI unsponsereds leave them alone Started by: ScipitaRourke on Jan 22, '10 19:05

Does anyone else find it comical but sad that the "most powerful" mobster in this thing of ours spelled unsponsored incorrectly, not once but twice in the same alert?

I -personally- never thought that you need to be good at grammar to join the mafia as whenever I asked a leader for an invite before joining their family, they never asked if I was good at Grammar or not.
It's really sad how you, sir ignored the main purpose of this alert and start picking on some grammatical errors for a godmother. (PS: she is supposed to be talking not writing in an RP point of view so you shouldn't be able to know her spelling mistakes sir, please read what this thing is about before posting some stupid comments on anyone's grammar or spelling)
Have a nice day,
{$}ilvio.

Report Post Tip

The protection for these fine mobsters runs out at 0500 hours, 1st of February.

The only exception is Xerxes, who is still lying in hospital in a coma - But we have been told that he will wake.

So to re-iterate - Xerxes is STILL protected. All the other guys, it runs out February 1st, 0500 hours.

Thank you all for your patience.

V.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PHI unsponsereds leave them alone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL