Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:22
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
RATS Started by: Salvatore_Brutta on Dec 07, '07 22:15
(Sorry for all the threads im posting but its my first day ill calm down soon enough)

I would just like to asksomething. People Talk about Omerta and staying Silent but i mean its not possible is it?

Im not a Rat just Curious
Report Post Tip
sorry i missed a few words i meant to say its not Possible to Rat on your family or do they meen like Rat to another Family
Report Post Tip
everyquestion you have need answered will be answered either by your Crew LEader or someone he chooses to help you out. if its a big question about the game, and not something trivial, the HelpDesk can help you out.
Report Post Tip
Don't be so quick to shun Christopher. For what else would a help forum have it's purpose than to have questions answered?

No one can stop you from ratting to others. Here in our world the laws set by man have little strength on their own, but breaking the code of Omerta to other families, especially rivals, does have its consqeunces if found out.

True mafioso don't break this rule, but I'm not going into an ethics speech in the middle of the help forum. I hope this answers your question sir.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: RATS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL