Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:06
Page:  1 
Paul_Vidi, not just a Don. Started by: ScipitaRourke on Jan 23, '10 06:51

Paul_Vidi not just a don...

Last night the most terrible thing happend, whilest I was taking my after dinner nap the phone rudely awakened me.
The message was short, yet alarming. Paul_Vidi died. Wackback assumed... *click* the other person had hang up the phone.

WHAT THE FUCK, this can not be fucking happening right now. Fuck fuck fuck.

As fast as I could I gathered with my other bosses Q and V for a plan.
Paul_Vidi had left a hell of a lot of members for us to find new homes to, quickly the other cities were alerted of the happenings and V and Q got to work.

Paul_Vidi was not just a Don, actually if you go the obituaries right now you can see he was a Godfather.
The young city Saint Louis was going to be his domain, allready cleared with the other cities, the only thing left to finish on was the paperwork.

We didn't just loose a crewleader, we lost a Godfather.

Paul_Vidi had been with us for a long long time, writing my announcement declaring him Godfather actually made me go down to memory lane.
How little did I know, I would be sharing this memory lane with you on his funeral at the time...

July 15th
Paul_Vidi was a little ambitious gangster when he joined us full of ideas, joyfull spirits and ready to take on the world.
Conclusions were drawn quickly and questions! were asked.

July 27th
Many great donations and efforts within the crew made Paul_Vidi a Made Man. An amazing moment.
One of the first Made's in the Purring Tigers.

August 26th
Beowulf got promoted to the first Boss of Philadelphia working under me.
He choose Paul_Vidi as his Right Hand Man, a fine fine choice.
Paul_Vidi started to make serious deals.

September 25th
Due to Beowulf attracking too much heat from the feds we decided we should have Beowulf lay low for a while.
Paul_Vidi was assigned to take over. Paul_Vidi, Philadelphia's Crewleader

January 19th
ScipitaRourke finishes talks all around the country for the auth of Paul_Vidi.
Godfather of St. Louis.

January 22nd
Paul_Vidi suffers a fatal wackback.

GRHS Paul_Vidi Godfather

Report Post Tip

GRHS indeed, not only have we lost a great man but the WolfPack with it's traditions and history died with him. A fantastic family with great spirit and beliefs which did so much in instilling the rightful ways of being a member and part of this world. My grandmother was a member of the pack and in reading her diaries, I can testify to the fact that the Pack was held to it's own standards as cubs to full grown wolves but in addition had to adapt properly in our world. PAul_Vidi made this possible for many, many people as did Beowulf before him.

So, on this sad occurrence, may Beowulf guide Paul_Vidi to his final resting place and rest in peace the Wolf Pack also.

Report Post Tip

Mad_Frank lets out a howl filled with sorrow for the fallen alpha wolf and his fallen mentor...

I am here to pay my respects and to express the great things that Paul_Vidi has done for my family.

Paul_Vidi was a great man, a man of honour and respect for all those around him, he had the legacy of the also great Beowulf to fulfil, which in my opinion he did with flying colours.

Alessia you have the blood of the wolf within your veins same as I, the pack will never die and neither will the ideologies because they live within all of us that were raised by the way of the wolf.

Report Post Tip

Paul Vidi was a great mobster, efficient crew leader and a straight up nice guy. I can say I am proud to have been able to call him a friend. Paul suffered horrible luck, and I feel truly sorry that he was never able to take on the mantle of Godfather of Saint Louis.

I do not wish to tarnish the memory of Paul but to call him a Godfather is wrong. I understand plans were in effect for him becoming the next Godfather but fate it would seemed knocked him down before he had the chance. Fate knocked him down when he was still a Don. So I will always remember Paul as a Don and Crewleader of philly.

I am sure you would have proven to be an excellent Godfather for Saint Louis, but it was not meant to be, now the chance goes to others.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.

Report Post Tip

I never actually spoke with Paul, but i can remember my Grandmother telling me stories about him, all good i may add.

It's a shame when someone is taken from us before they hit their prime.

God rest his soul.

Report Post Tip

Jewish_Vidi hears Mad_Frank howl...

Today is sad day for the Wolf Pack, Paul_Vidi was great leader, and mentor to myself and many other in this world. The things he has done for the city of Philly will never be forgotten. Paul  you were well deserving to become Godfather of St. Louis

GRHS you well be deeply missed : (

Report Post Tip

R.I.P. Godfather Vidi, It is always a shame to see Mafioso die to fatal gun accidents.

But I guess that is a risk we run in this buisness of ours.

Report Post Tip

My father used to tell me about this man, and how he was a mobsters mobster. he will be missed. my sympathies go out to those in his family, and i hope they find good new homes.

Report Post Tip

Q_Legacy removes his fedora to speak about Paul_Vidi

Paul_Vidi guided me when I arrived on these streets and it was his kind words that motivated me to stay within the crews of Philly. 

R.I.P Paul_Vidi

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar places his hand on his chest

Sir Paul, was great man to Zuldazar. Sir Paul helped out Zuldazar when he first came to America. Sir Paul is now sleeping with the angels of afterlife. His soul and body will rest easy and he will be missed by Zuldazar and Philly, and many more people. Rest Well Sir Paul, You did great and were on the way to becoming greater.

Report Post Tip

Mr Vidi was a true leader, fair minded, strong with a healthy respect for the institutions of this thing of ours.  He will be sadly missed.

Report Post Tip

RIP Paul_Vidi

I didn't know you well, but now I know you were a good standing man, I wish I knew you, but to me just judging the character is enough to find friendship

Report Post Tip

RIP Paul_Vidi

amazing leader.

Report Post Tip

RIP Paul_Vidi

My time under your leadership was cut short... but you will be remembered as a mentor to some and a great leader to all.

Report Post Tip

RIP Paul_Vidi

You are a great leader and a good friend

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Paul_Vidi, not just a Don.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL