Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:11
Page:  1 
The Fallen Wolves Started by: Mad_Frank on Jan 23, '10 13:45

I cannot remember exactly when I first met the white wolf, but it was at a young age. I know that my father had known this man from when he was a young man also, he had just turned eighteen and fresh was out of jail when Paul_Vidi took him under his wing. My father was a little crazy at the beginning, some would say filled with hate for the losses suffered by him at such a young age. All those that knew him though would say that he was cold to emotions of any kind, throughout my childhood he had been absent a large proportion of the time. When he was at home he tried his hardest, with this I have no doubt, nothing was more important to him than his family. It was impossible for him to separate his work from his personal life, its not that it was impossible, it was that over the years they had merged in to one, I do not believe that he knew the difference.

I remember stories told to me by my father, stories of how his great and powerful Don had trained him up from a wild street robber, to a cool calculated high ranking mobster. In his memoirs he plainly states those that helped him to the heights that he reached. Paul_Vidi, ScipitaRourke, Vito_T, Morgan, Arsenal, Auset, Henry_Hill_Jr and Vito_Vidi were just some of the names mentioned and the most frequent. Paul_Vidi stuck out from the pages of the diary as a powerful and dangerous but fair man, that had treated my father with the highest of respect, despite the fact that my father had absolutely no ties to organized crime. He saw through that and saw the potential for greatness in my father, which he saw in myself too. He has showed me kindness and has honoured my fathers memory deeply by doing so, my father and I owed our lives and our success' to him. I hold his memory alongside to that of my own father.

I would like to say GRHS to all those great men that have perished for preservation of that which they believe, but this one goes out to my fallen, fellow wolf brothers... Rest in peace guys we miss you all.

Paul_Vidi

Beowulf

Vito_T

Arsenal

Henry_Hill

Cosmo_Kramer

ballsy_mcdermont

Auset

Jewish_Jake

Vito_Vidi

Mad-Frank

Chevlios

Henry_Hill_jr

Tony_Gambieno

I know that there are so many more fallen wolf pack soldiers, my deepest apologies to the families of those that have not been mentioned here, but losing my father and my mentor within the space of a few days has hit me hard.

I would like to thank you all on behalf of my father and myself.

Mad_Frank jr lets out his last howl for the fallen great leader.

Paul_Vidi I salute you sir.

Report Post Tip

RIP to all the fallen wolf

Hopefully their sons can have the same reputation and loyalty as their father

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fallen Wolves
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL