Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Grave Robbers Needed Started by: HydroMan on Jan 23, '10 22:12

Walking down the street with his shovel over his shoulder Hydro looks at all the telephone poles to see if any of his flyers are gone.
He hopes that he will find some help in digging up the local grave yard after all what good is all that jewelry to dead people. The cash left behind is also quite good (once washed) but he has been kept so busy lately that he has not had time to even have some fun.
The local parts Doctor has been keeping him so busy; So Hydro is looking to get some help in the recycling business with the doc. Taking ads out in the local rag may have attracted to much attention from the coppers.
So he put out the flyers which read:
To all that are not afraid of a little hard work and are not scared (easy) of getting a little dirty please meet me at the corner of Webrowser and Computer Street at 10pm with your favorite shovel in hand.
You will be paid nightly and well.

Report Post Tip

TBK stops and considers for a moment. Hmm, a night job would help her put food on the table. But then she loves her favorite shovel and would never consider useing it. She ponders this problem for a moment.

Report Post Tip

Hydro relieses that he may have to throw in a free shovel cleaning at the end of the evenings work

Report Post Tip

The-Reaper walks up and sees the sign, He looks at his shovel and says:

"Whoa it can be used for digging, dang I thought it could only be used for um money making, yeah thats it money making."

Report Post Tip

Tommy stands beside the little group of people with shovels

"Grave Robbing?, Why would anyone give a dead person money anyway, that's just stupid."

Tommy pulls a shovel out of a nearby grave, "Okay, lets do it"

Report Post Tip

Hydro leads his merry little group off to a good evening of digging

When they arrive at the site he gives them all a list of things to look for

Happy digging folks

Report Post Tip

As Tommy digs up a grave he ponders the thought of digging even further, he climbs to the top of the hole and puts up a little sign 'China or bust'

Report Post Tip

razor is walking down the street when he sees a flier on the sidewalk

"dammit this was yesterday, i was hoping to find people to dig with me"

Report Post Tip

I seem to have missed the digging session too, Razor.  Oh well, next time...

Q_Legacy wanders off down the street with his shovel in hand

Report Post Tip

Don't worry there is always more digging jobs out there.

If you need a little cash come over to my house at :

666 SpookTree lane and we will have a dirty time together

There seems to be an abundance of bodies around these parts as of late.

Report Post Tip

Henry walks up to the door at 666 spook Tree Ln and rings the door bell and waits for someone to answer...

After a few minutes Henry lights up a Cuban and thinks to himself "I'll wait five more minutes then  i go"...

Report Post Tip

I love digging, I love shovels, I love graveyards(dont keel me), and I have a fetish for stealing from dead people(they dont fight back), sooo I guess that means I'll be there!

Report Post Tip

razor thinks to himself for a minute

how about you and me go grave robbing together Q_Legacy?

Report Post Tip

Arabface see's an opportunity to make some cash without having to get his hands dirty

"Psst hey, listen up. I got this new order of shovels, spades, forks, wheelbarrows, pick-axes, torches,  hell you name it, I've got it. It's all fresh off a government construction site, but I didn't tell you that got it?"

..he looks around to make sure no one else is listening and lowers his voice

"I'll even let you borrow my own son who'll dig for a mere 2 dollars an hour, base rate and a 3% take of any loot. Just don't tell his mother. She's slightly against playing with stiffs. As I'm reminded of every night" 

He sighs, and he wanders off back into the crowd looking for another opportunity to make a quick buck.

Report Post Tip

Thank-you for the resuppy sir ....but next time could you take it around to the back door and remove the govrnment sticker from the handles.

Report Post Tip

Tommy walks up to Arabface

I'll take two shovels a wheelbarrow and a torch, it can get dark at night

Tommy hands Arabface $100 "Pricey tools"

Tommy peels off the government stickers and sticks them on peoples back as they walk along

Report Post Tip

razor over hears tommy speaking to Arabface

i'll take 1 shovel, a pick-axe and a torch too please

Report Post Tip

Q_Legacy, while carrying his trustee shovel, greets Razor.

I say grave robbing is a good idea, Razor.

Sorry to hear of your wife's lack of participation, Arabface.  I could use a wheelbarrow myself actually.

Q_Legacy pulls out his wallet and sifts through some bills

How much for a wheelbarrow these days anyway?

Report Post Tip

razor is delighted by Q_legacy's response

"i say we buy all the tools we need and split the cost"

smiles to him self

"are you ready for some grave robbing tonight boys?"

Report Post Tip

HydroMan is very please at the income that he is recieving from all the extra digging going on.

The Doc is happy also

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grave Robbers Needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL