Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What ticks Wraith off Started by: Wraith on Jan 24, '10 17:27

I apologise, I made a mistake as to whom had said what.

But my point is still valid.

Report Post Tip

<blockquote>You think that you have a "Right" to be plain disrespectful towards a Right Hand by trying to tell him to "Shut the fuck up"?</blockquote>

First of all, I didn't say anything about shuting the fuck up. I said just keep your opions to yourself. There's no need to say these thing in the streets.

Report Post Tip

I apologise Michael, I misheard your reply, yet:

This isn't anything important. Keep it to yourself.

I can see through simple Sugar-Coating.

Report Post Tip

Conversing with you Michael is actually dropping my IQ.

What do you think the streets are for if not for discusion of what's on your mind?

Report Post Tip

Important stuff. Gangster stories. Promotions, Moving HQ's. New Godfathers, discusion. But not fucking opions! Gash!

Report Post Tip

Important stuff. Gangster stories. Promotions, Moving HQ's. New Godfathers, discusion. But not fucking opions! Gash!

How can you have a discussion without Opinions?

He waits to hear this magical reply.

Report Post Tip

Opps came ou tworng. There's opions but not what you say what you hate or like. What are you sussposed to say to that. "That's not true, yaddayaddayadda." There's not much you can say about it except that you either like or dislike it.

Report Post Tip

Thus giving a Opinion, and creating a discussion....

A discussion about what people Like or Dislike, yes.
A discussion? Yes.

Report Post Tip

But still there's no point of saying....What pisses you off. I think no one really gives a shit what you like or don't like.

Report Post Tip

Well, I'm sure that a gangster whom is such a "Man of the People" knows what they wish to discuss.

I'm so sorry for disagreeing

Report Post Tip

I like how this has turned form the What ticks me off Debate to the bash Michael Sweeney over the head debate. Does that count as an opinion?

Report Post Tip

I like how this has turned form the What ticks me off Debate to the bash Michael Sweeney over the head debate. Does that count as an opinion?

Yes it is, thanks for sharing.

Report Post Tip

Michael, all you have done is announce to the world how clueless you are, you've not said an intelligent thing yet and you have no idea what the streets are for. Keep digging though, it makes me feel better about myself. You're like a child that keeps asking "Why?"

Ironically enough, I knew your father, knew him well, he was a decent enough chap, it is a shame his lineage has turned out to be so lost.

Report Post Tip

You're welcome mr ermmm.. sorry what's your name?

Report Post Tip

Wrong, Michael. Wrong, wrong wrong.

All that bullshit that you just listed "Gangster stories. Promotions, Moving HQ's. New Godfathers" is absolutely NOT what the streets are for. The streets are for discussion. This here is a topic of discussion. All that stuff you mention? All horrible bullshit which has recently plagued these streets that were once the home of intelligent mobsters who enjoyed discussion relevant issues to our world.

All the stuff you mentioned would be stimulating if we had the combined IQ of a wet piece of bread. Alas, we may be moving in that direction, but that does not mean that the insightful among us cannot still debate and discuss current issues.

Promotions? Really? The street is for announcing promotions? Fucks sakes. Somebody in your HQ better reign you in and give you an education of this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

I believe the matter is closed now, as Michael appears to have left us.

GRHS, I hope his son learns this thing of ours alittle better.

Blagger: Call me whatever you wish.

Report Post Tip

Wow I went to a Grumpy Society meeting and a pointless fight broke out.  Either that or I went to a pointless fight and a Grumpy Society meeting broke out.  

I am proudly annoyed to be a member of this fantastic group.

Report Post Tip

I think you might be a little too proud...one might say almost too happy...to be a member of the Grumpy Society, Glock.

Report Post Tip

I assure you that my pride is a matter of sarcasm.  Although it appears that one person has died as a result of this meeting.  This does cheer my blackened heart, I admit.

Glock sulkily exits - off to participate in an invigorating discussion on Plato's forms - elsewhere.

Report Post Tip

This discussion has been overwhelmed by ridiculous comments throughout, but for what it's worth, I can see why all three of these would piss you off and wouldn't disagree.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What ticks Wraith off
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL