Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:54
Page:  1 
Q'ing for St. Louis Started by: ScipitaRourke on Jan 24, '10 19:38

As we all know, in the past St Louis has been some what of a bad luck kinda town. Ever since organised crime had moved in to the city and made it a place to actually conduct some decent business, Something has always caused the death of it's Godfather in one way or another. People have been Q'ing and Q'ing with promises of how they could do better.

Today I send someone to St Louis whom I think can bring something to St. Louis that others couldn't and actually survive long enough to do some difference in this vacant city.

That person if you haven't guessed it already is Quirinus. From a very early age he has shown his leadership abilities and eagerness to do well. His strive of ambition to go along with it makes him the perfect candidate to take the reins of this city and lead it to glory.

With out any hesitation and with great feelings for the future. Quirinus has my approval to take his family to St. Louis and turn the place around.

Report Post Tip

Q_Legacy thinks to himself, "I almost thought I was the one who was going to St. Louis for a second there"

Congratulations, Quirinus.  You will be able to make something of St. Louis and as ScipitaRourke said, "lead it to glory."

Report Post Tip

congratulations Q, we all know you will bring much joy and prosperity to the city of St. Louis! I think I can vouch for almost everyone by saying we all look forward to this new change!

Report Post Tip

Gratz Q, hopefully more prosperous Saint Louis and you can lead with triumph

an honor for me to be able to work with you in Saint Louis

Report Post Tip

Quirinus, I believe you will do the city of St.Louis well. Congrats

Report Post Tip

Mazel Tov Q you will be a great leader in St. Louis

Report Post Tip

congrats Quirinus. Good luck and be safe

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus. Good luck and you'll be a great leader in St.Louis

Report Post Tip

Good luck in Saint Louis Quirinus, I know you'll do well over there. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Quirinus. My our bloodlines go back a few generations now and I am proud to see you at such a pinnacle.

Report Post Tip

Quirinus...Quirinus....Quirinus. What can Zuldazar say? You have been great friend to Zuldazar.

Now you get chance to become city War Chief and I am proud of you. Zuldazar has known you for a while and he thinks you are a fantastic man. Keep up the fabulous work Quirinus or should Zuldazar say.. Godfather (War Chief) Quirinus.

Zuldazar stomps over to Quirinus and gives him an Orcy hug

Report Post Tip

My heartfelt congratulations on your appointment sir. I know you'll do a fine job in Saint Louis, and I look forward to working under you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Quirinus! I'm sorry for my delay on your special celebration.

I know you will do amazing in St.Louis as the new acting GodFather. I can't wait to see what you have in store the the city.

Congrats once again and I look forward  to working under you.

Delirium shakes Quirinus 's hand and goes back out into the streets to continue his business.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Quirinus on becoming the newest Godfather of St.Louis.

Report Post Tip

Q_Legancy you are going to St. L with us, so you though good:) actually you did go :)

TP packs his bags and moves to St. L, takes his picture of Philly with him.

I will miss this city, it made me a Man. But..

TP raises glass

To bigger challenge! To Quirinus! To St. Louis!

Report Post Tip

Arsenal joins TP in the celebration.. Raises his glass..

While I will miss Philly, I am excited to work for Quirinus in building a city that has been somewhat neglected in the past to become a strong and prosperous city... Cheers fellas!

Report Post Tip

I am very sure Quirinus will do greatly in St. Louis, though I am going to miss Arsenal :( lol 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Quirinus!

Motivation and hard work, along with respect will overcome all that gets in your way

Good Luck

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Q'ing for St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL