Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:08
Page:  1 
A Lion moves to the West Started by: Quirinus on Jan 24, '10 19:43

Quirinus, gazing out over the Missouri river, took a moment to reflect on the recent events that lead to him standing in St. Louis. Many things went through his mind, every step that he had taken on his way to this moment. A moment that all mobsters aspire to. Looking back on the city, his city, he let the slightest of frowns show.

A scattered and unassociated criminal element still thrived in the city, taking potential profits out of his pocket. This state of affairs will not go on. Turning to face the crowd of mobsters that assembled at every Event, he begins to address them.

I'll keep things brief, as I have much work to do this night. I am taking Saint Louis as my domain, for the city has fallen from the heights it once occupied. This city is in dire need of a strong hand to control all sorts of criminal activities, one that I will fulfill in doing. A later announcement will be made regarding how I will run this city. For now, celebration is in order.

Report Post Tip

Its nice to see some one step up to a great responsibility, Quirinus is a good man and heard nothing but good things about him, And I have faith and believe you will make St louis a better place for us all.. Congrats man

*pops open a bottle of champaigne and lets it fizzz everywhere*

Report Post Tip

Dammit! I thought I was being given auth there when I heard the title of your speech!

I look forward to your speech on how you intend to run the city of St Louis, and wish you all the best for the future. But, as you say, it is a time for celebration!

Report Post Tip

Q_Legacy smiles at hearing Quirinus' plan to move to St. Louis

Time to start my packing I suppose.  Philly has been great to me but let us see what St. Louis shall bring.

Congrats, Quirinus.  It is indeed a time to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

TDS is over-joyed with that announcement.

"You fully deserve that position my Crew Leader and now My Godfather.
May you create the best city in our world. I'll surely do anything I can to help you achieve this.
I also want to thanks ScipitaRourke for the support to our Godfather, the crew and me!"

TDS is rushing back to the head quarters as there is too much work for him waiting.

Report Post Tip

At first I was going to say congratulations and all the best on becoming head of a city - then it turned into GodFather. 2 generations of my family have worked with you and seen you grow in many ways, I think that our world is very lucky to have you in it and StLouis will be the great city it should be very soon. Salut

Report Post Tip

He proudly stares to the Godfather of St. Lious. A man he's loyal to and respects.

Godfather, I've already packed my bags and ready to ship over St. Lious but not before we throw one hell of a party. Congratulations Godfather, may the movement and the promotion do us all well as a famiglia.

Swiftly looks for his spliff in his inner coat pocket...lights it up

Saved for a special occassion

Report Post Tip

Quirinus I remember seeing you with my father from the time I was a young boy and always knew you where an intellectual man from the way you carried yourself. My father always said to me that man doesn't miss a trick. I am sure he is smiling down upon you and watching over you. As for me I know you will be one of the greats and I wish you the best of luck in a city full of history that has been written for hundreds of years. I bet they will mark you down in the books as one of the best St. Louis has ever seen. Congratulations and God Bless.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus! Ive heard some good things about you in Philly and its nice to see those things being rewarded. Best of luck to you in St Louis!

Youngsta tips his cap to the man

Report Post Tip

Chevlios comes with several bottles of wine and share it to his fellow comrades then opened

Gratz Q to become the Godfather saint louis, salute!

Chevlios drank his wine and went to pack his things to move to Saint Louis

Report Post Tip

We will move and rebuild to new hieghts, we will break the old way of St. Louis falling time after time.  St. Louis will be the first of many changes in the coming years.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Quirinus. Good Luck to you and your family in St.Louis. Looking forward to the changes that you will bring to the city.

GreenMind lights a cigarette and disappears into an alley.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Lion moves to the West
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL