Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:46
Page:  1 
Tokyo Reunion Part 1 Started by: The-Reaper on Jan 24, '10 22:33

This is the first part of a story detailing a story for myself and giving a bit of backround. The next part will be installed according to comments.

The Black 1930 DeSoto with suicide doors pulls up to the curb of the airport. The-Reaper steps out of the back door and is followed by Son_of_a_bomb.

"Reaper, are you sure that you wanna go? You said it's been 20 years since you've been there." Said Son_of_a_bomb.

"Yeah." Said The-Reaper pulling his briefcase out of the backseat. "It may have been a while, but i've always maintained some contacts, but the most important thing is that Grim needs help."

"Okay, well I guess i'll be ready for when you get back." Said Son_of_a_bomb.

"If i don't, remember he takes over everything. And the money too." Responds The-Reaper.

"Got it, but hopefully it'll never come to that." Said Son_of_a_bomb.

The-Reaper walks through the door of the airport and through the security area, holding no weapons to play it safe. The-Reaper heads over to his terminal and sits to wait for his flight to enter.

After an hour of waiting the P.A announces: "Flight 37A has arrived in terminal 14 New York to Tokyo." The-Reaper picks up his briefcase and heads over to his terminal entrance and waits inline to board his flight.

He waits in the plane during the 13 hour flight, he starts to nod off and falls asleep.
12 and a half hours later The-Reaper wakes from his nap, and prepares to deboard.

The-Reaper exits the plane terminal and reads the welcoming sign:

"yokoso tokyo e (Welcome to Tokyo)"

The-Reaper passes through security and notices a tall white man in a full black outfit and slick black hair. In his left hand a hand made Japanese Katana black leather handled grip and a gold guard.

The-Reaper approaches the man and as he stops a group of 5 men walk up and look at The-Reaper and they approach and start welcoming him and patting him on the back.

"Reaper, yokoso." says a small man who introduces himself as Yoshimori.

"Ah so the legend of japan returns. Welcome Reaper." Says a heavy built man in a suit Named Jackson.

The rest welcome him. The-Reaper approaches the man with the sword who has only turned to face him just recently.

"You got tall Grim. Whats that a 5 body blade?" Says The-Reaper.

Grim looks at Reaper and says: "Yeah, but of couse you should know, you left it for me 20 years ago...Dad."

"Your right, that was the same one that made my legacy here. And sorry for leaving, but It wasn't safe in America I figured it would be better for you here. Protected by my most trusted friends." Responds The-Reaper.

"Well either way, welcome to Tokyo."

The group exits the airport and out of no where a set of 5 black Phaeton Sedans pulled up to the curb. from each car exited 2 men in suits, one from the middle car walked over to the back door and opened it for the new passengers.

The cars drove on for an hour and often the cars traded positions so as to keep the passengers' locations unknown. Finally the car stopped and the men exited at the entrance to a large warehouse.

The men entered the warehouse and became comfortable in the warehouse that oddly resembled a large living room instead of a desolate warehouse.

"So may I hear this plan you have Grim?" Asks The-Reaper.

"If you wish father." Responds Grim.

Grim motions to the guards in the back.

The guards enter the sectioned off room, and return with boxes and rolled up papers. They set the boxes down on the table between The-Reaper and Grim.

Grim takes a blueprint paper and lays it down flat on the table.

"This is the Tokyo bank 5 floors and the kind of security Americans only dream of. 50 guards in the main lobby and 40 more separated throughout the building."

"Sounds like a suicide mission, you better be going somewhere with this Grim." Interrupts The-Reaper.

"We are not going to take on these guards, maybe half of them, yes. But we have a plan." States Yoshimori.

"Yes, Yoshi is correct. Our plan is to blow up a small armored car down the road and cause the majority of the guards to respond, the car will have only guards and will be expected to pick up a bundle of money to head over to Kyoto." Says Grim.

"This is actually a very good plan. Who came up with it?" Asked The-Reaper.

The room fell silent. The men sifted eyes upon each other.

"I did actually, father." Said Grim.

"Oh, well good job grim." Said The-Reaper with no change in his voice.

TO BE CONTINUED

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tokyo Reunion Part 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL