Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:17
Page:  1 
Golden_Licker’s Revenge Part Three: Started by: Platinum_Fortress on Jan 24, '10 22:39

..... Sat in the cab on the way too Jasmine's I start to think back to the night Golden_Licker was Wacked......

...... The phone ringing wakes me up sharply, an unfamiliar male voice at the other end of the phone, I've been asked to call you Platinum_Fortress , Your mother's in trouble a hits been called on her, she's in Chicago on business laying low and she wants you to come join her. before I have a chance to answer the phone clicks off,

Wide awake I'm lying thinking did that just happen it rings again, grabbing the phone, Son, don't come to Chicago it's a trap, Golden_Licker whispers down the phone, they put a price on my head and they want you too, I don't know who it is but I'll find out, lay low son. and the phone clicks off again......

.....Sir, were here I snap back to reality, looking out the window, I see a person walk away from Jasmine's building door, No it couldn't be, I must be tired.....

... Knocking on Jasmine's I'm unsure who I just saw, as the door opens Jasmine looks shocked to see me. what are you doing here? I thought you were set up in Chicago. I reply Any chance of using your couch for the night? I'm shattered. She ushers me in....

Taking my Overcoat off, I feel the cold of Pistol on my neck. What are you doing Jasmine? Get on your knees, You couldn't just stay away could you. Wack and everything goes black....

Report Post Tip

very nice Mr.Fortress. Sort and sweet but an prestory is implied and comes to mind very nice.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL