Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:40
Page:  1 
St Louis Waste Disposal Inc Started by: MarcelloCaifano on Jan 25, '10 01:44

Marcello picks a smoke out of his pocket and lights it as he walks to his limo. He sees Charlie holding the door for as he smiles. " Good day Mr. Caifano. Going to your new office?" Marcello nodded and said, "Yes, Charlie. lets make it quick. I have people to meet with." Charlie looked at him and said. " Ok boss. Right away." As the limo sped off to the docks where Marcello's office was.

Stepping out of his Limo. Marcello made his way over to his office. There were a few cars so he knew his friends were inside. Lighting another smoke he pulled out his shirt pocket. Marcello opened the door and saw his new boss Quirinus and his friend Bombay. He looked at them and began to speak.

" Alright gentlemen. Mr. Quirinus was so kind as to let me start my business here. We can take over this racket on waste collecting and the feds will never know a thing. I know this short and sweet but we don't have time to waste or hours to burn. Lets get out there friends and make St Louis a safe place for people like us again." Marcello said with a smile as he took a drag off his smoke and thought to himself. " Yes, St Louis Waste Disposal Inc. I like the sound of that." As he trailed off and watched his men hard at work through the window.

Report Post Tip

A black limo continues ridin down the street slowly and stops, a large mobster steps out smoking a cigar

Hey my good friend, I just want to congratulate you on your great success, it looks good around here..

after he shakes MarcelloCaifano hand, he jumps back in his limo and peels off

Report Post Tip

oldgregg walks into Marcello's office and shakes Marcello's hand.

Nice to see your getting all settled down here. But I wanted to come by and congradulate you in person. Good work gettin the business, but I got that thing I gotta do so ill see you around.

oldgregg turns and walks out grinning and thinking to himself, "this is the start of a good thing I can feel it."

Report Post Tip

Chevlios entered into a new office and shook hands with Marcelo

Gratz Marcelo, you will be a great leader, St. Louis Waste Disposal Inc. I like the name, proud to work with you

Chevlios left to run errand

Report Post Tip

Bombay grabs a cigarette from his coat and lights up. He heard what his friend had to say and thinks to himself this is going to  be the start of grfeat things for the city of St. Louis.  Extending his hand forward towards Marcello he begins to speak....

Congrats on the new job and I look forward to working along side and helping St. Louis become a city to be proud of again.  My father worked with you before and reading through his journals I know you are the man for the job. Now let me get out of here and take care of some business.

After shaking your hand Bombay heads out of HQ

Report Post Tip

Garbage, eh? The Mafia's "Bread and Butter".

Good luck in Saint Louis.

Report Post Tip

Delirium walks up to Mr.Caifano

Congrats Sir! St.Louis should be proud to have you as a captain.

Best of luck and congrats once again.

Delirium shakes Mr.Caifano hand walks off back into the streets

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, MarcelloCiafano.  I hope St. Louis treats you well and I'm sure you will keep the city free of "waste".

Report Post Tip

After hearing abouts his cousins sucesses in the waste buisness he goes out to greet him.

"Congrats man, you are well desering of this.  If anyone should have this chance it is certaintly you.  I can't wait to see the things you will do."

Report Post Tip

Mazel Tov  MarcelloCaifano! !

Now it time to take out the trash.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St Louis Waste Disposal Inc
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL