Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:44:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Boss Screen Started by: Drexl on Jan 25, '10 14:09

Would it be possible to make this feature available in prison?

Report Post Tip

Hey Leper i just figured this out today but!  If you click the MafiaReturns logo at the upper left hand corner(while in jail) then click the boss screen it works!  Might save your job so i thought i'd share :P

Report Post Tip

Cool thanks for the heads up :)

Report Post Tip

I am missing the point on what it actually does for anyone...:|

Report Post Tip

Chaotic if you actually read through the replies in this thread it's not particularly hard to work out.

Report Post Tip

I am missing the point on what it actually does for anyone...:|

To save you the time from re-reading it in its entirety, basically it is for aspiring players that are low-ranked that have goals of becoming CL of their crew. By clicking the Boss Screen and entering the correct equation into the calculator, YOU become the Boss. The purpose of this thread was to determine what that calculation is.

Report Post Tip

Just kidding -Chaotic-. It basically the Boss Screen just links you from the game to a screen of a phony calculator so that players who have pesky bosses that expect their employees to do actual work while on the job can quickly change their screen to give the illusion they are actually doing something productive rather than playing an online Mafia game on the company's dime. In a nutshell, it rules.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

I sure do love that Boss Screen though I agree with many that it would kick ass if you could actually use the calculator.

Report Post Tip

I could just be the stupidest sack of shit, ever, to grace the Earth.

My college tutor was walking around the class, so I naturally decide to turn on the Bosses screen. She passes me, and then comes back and questions me, and I quote..."What's that at the top, 'Petty' and 'Felony' what's that got to do with marketing??"

I had left the timer toolbar on...

Report Post Tip

Hahaha, yeah, that'll do it!

The easiest way to avoid that in the future is to  just subscribe to
the '5 credit a month' toolbar.  The Boss screen includes all of that when it flips over.  (If you also have multiple tabs open in one browser, it won't hide those either.)  Just a tip!

Report Post Tip

I never actually realized what the Boss screen thing was all about. I do now and it is a pretty good idea too and I'm sure I'll put it to good use! :)

Report Post Tip

I wish the school allowed us on these tupes of websites, then I would be able to use it at school!

Report Post Tip

Good job, Albert

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Boss Screen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL