Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:45
Page:  1 
Vanessa's Story Started by: Vanessa on Jan 25, '10 17:14

Vanessa stands on a nearby street corner. She warms her hands near a trashcan fire as she gathers her thoughts. This thing, this world has been a whole new experience. Her sister, her sister's mother and her ancestors have been to these stores but never her own self or her mother. As she holds her hands to the fire she starts telling her story of how she came into this Mafia lifestyle.

I came from across the ocean. my sister and I lived with our father. She took care of everything until one day she had gotten herself into trouble. The extra money that she had that went to buying me treats and new clothes she had gotten from seedy adventures. OneSilentTear had written letters to our father in hopes that he and I would join her in America. Our father did not heed her warnings and was soon found dead in a drug war. 

Vanessa sighs as she recalls the news.

My sister wrote me a little note inviting me to join her in America. I used the money she sent and got on a boat. It was a long trip. Weeks later I was standing on the New York docks looking for her. It appears she inherited our father's lateness and arrived two hours later. She gave me clean clothes and introduced me to Hades. After a long conversation it was decided I would work for CrazyNine and become an Imperial Hawk.

With a smile, she puts back on her gloves and heads off to meet her sister at a local bar.  

Report Post Tip

OST just caught the tail end and looked at her watch. She swore she would work on her punctuality but instead realized the more she worked on it the more she was late. With a sigh she takes off at a run to catch up to her sister, Vanessa. 

Report Post Tip

Well Vanessa I hope you do well in this thing of ours. Always keep your head up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vanessa's Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL