Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:25
Page:  1 
Dirty Deal Started by: Montiego on Jan 25, '10 17:35

It was about 2 in the morning, a dead night, nothing was happening, except for the movement and panic across the street, but nobody could see me, I was in the shadows across the way, bleeding, unable to move. As my vision started blurring I began to recall the nights events trying to figure out what went wrong, was it that disorganized, or was it just set up that well? I wasn't sure, all I knew is something had gone wrong, and I could do nothing about it. As I lay there bleeding my thoughts travelled to the events that got me here...

RINNNG!!...RINNNG!!

"Yes, who is it already? I'm sleeping!"

voice through the phone "Monty, wake your ass up man, we got a job to do, it's just a simple trade over, but we need someone to watch our backs."

"Alright, fine, I'll be around, where is it?"

voice through the phone "In town, in front of the 7-11."

Now, where did things go wrong? It all seemed so simple, what had happened?

"The hell, who's there? Hello?"

All I can remember is a shadow and a flash, no words, no respect, nothing, just a shot, and that's when everything happened, I looked across the street and saw guns flailing, people were falling, someone had set us up.

shouting across the street "Damn you all! You lied to us!"

Now, blood was nothing new to me, even my own, but I could only hear any more, and my assailant still invisible to me was saying nothing, I began to wonder if he was someone I trusted, or just a total stranger hired to make sure that I wouldn't be able to interfere. Playing through more of the events in my head, I'd realized how perfect this was for a setup, I was standing in the only spot that could have seen what happened, and my assailant knew that, now there was no witness, nobody could return with a proper recollection of the nights events, and as I lay in my own pool of blood my vision went from a blur to white as I heard footsteps approach ....

Report Post Tip

The footsteps got louder and louder, then they stopped. Tommy crouched down and felt Montiego's pulse, he was alive. Tommy looked around and saw the assailants across the street. They didn't  have any identification of which family they were in. They were most likely a couple of low-life thugs. Tommy waved his hand in front of Montiego's face. "How may fingers am I holding up?" 

"Six" The disillusioned Montiego says. Tommy calls for an ambulance at a nearby pay-phone,then runs after the thugs with his colt .45, "Come on you little bastards, show us what you got!"

A thug pops out from behind a corner and swings at Tommy, Tommy drops to the ground holding his nose, he looks at the thug and shoots him in the knee. He stands up and kicks the thug around a bit before killing him. He checks his pockets and finds a little list of names, looks like these little thugs were going to start up a crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dirty Deal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL