X

May 19 - 22:34:42
Page:  1 
Reaper Daily Issue 8 Started by: The-Reaper on Jan 25, '10 19:02

Reaper Daily
Owned and Operated by:The-Reaper.

The New but now dead Family
By: Tommy_Carroll.
A mysterious crew has popped up around the 8 cities. Its crewleader TylerDurden died on January 23rd, 23:56.

The family(Fight Club) started out with 70+ members, this number was killed down to less than half in the first few hours, but the family called in reinforcements, thought to be in around the 20s. Those weren't killed so quickly. The most challenging thing was that the crew members were so stealthy that they didn't show up on the locals list, but this did not stop them from dying. Also, it has been said that these families cannot be killed randomly, they have to be killed in a certain order. Members first, then the LHM, then the RHM and then the crew leader, TylerDurden had been shot but rose again because of this. It is also believed that the notorious Project_Mayhem family has been working closely with this family, this fact has not yet been proven but is a high possibility. This family also came from a different city than the rest of us, they came from they not so well known and respected Delaware. Where the hell is this and why can I not go there I want to know, I want to go to Delaware and rob their post offices for a change, maybe harass their old women and steal their purses.

No one knows when the next strange family will randomly appear or what backwater city they'll come from, but all we can be certain about is that they too will be viciously hunted by the Mafioso of MR, YAYY!!

St.Louis has a new leader.
By:Tommy_Carroll.

Godfather Quirinus, after a year and bit, Quirinus has been sent to lead St.Louis. As everyone knows and Godmother ScipitaRourke said St. Louis has always been somewhat of an unlucky place to lead, most of its leaders had an unfortunate death, there was Rhuarc who made the wrong decision to go against Philly(which is freakin awesome), and the late Don/Godfather Paul_Vidi, who had a tragic accident. But now a new leaf is turned and Quirinus came out. Godmother ScipitaRourke has said that Quirinus shall lead St.Louis back to glory. My thoughts on the matter-I think Quirinus will make a fine leader and raise St.Louis to be a happy, successful and hopefully luckier place once again!

Increase in Papers.
By:The-Reaper.

As it were there has been many papers hitting the streets since the time that the war started. Reaper Daily began its creation two days before the war but had only created its first issue the same day as the war. Mafia Weekly has also become a fine paper, and has many readers. (myself included.) but with this increase of papers lead to lack of novels? Or perhaps a tiredness of informational sources? None of this can be said for certain, but no matter how slow the news may be there will always be something to find out in a paper.

Daily Joke
By:Tommy_Carroll.

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

"What dear?" She asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

Daily Game

Todays Reward: $100,000
*MAIL IN YOUR ANSWER IF YOU REPLY IT YOU WILL FORFIT THE PRIZE AND NO ONE WILL GET IT*

What is next in these series of numbers.

Daily Vote
If a new city were introduced what would you like it to be the most?

A. Miami
B. Montreal
C. Tokyo
D. Washington D.C

Send your vote to: The-Reaper.

Report Post Tip

The Reward has been collected. It profits to be fast actors.

Report Post Tip

C. Tokyo

We are in america I think?

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with _______ .... ,i hope the line was the right length, Tokyo is a little too far. I dont think the plane will make it that far...

Report Post Tip

Yeah well I couldn't seem to think of another city so i put in tokyo seeing as how it did have it's own crime syndicate.

Report Post Tip

It's a pity, as I can think of various ones from the top of my head:

Houston
San Francisco
Indianapolis
Austin
Denver
Atlanta
Pittsburgh

And my Bloodline comes originally from England.

He Shrugs.

Report Post Tip

Well who needs them anyways, when the best one is right on that list... i am talking about Montreal of course hehe. Not in the USA but not too far from it and still in North America.

Report Post Tip

Have to agree with sneak here.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with Montreal as well. Just for the mere fact that I have done business with those crazies. Their bootleg alcohol is some of the finest I have ever tasted. Surely makes the appeal that they are near our great cities such as New York and Philly appealing don't you think?

Report Post Tip

-Lana- folds up the Reaper Daily, tucks it under her arm and pats The-Reaper proudly on the shoulder. 

Nice work, Reaper! And, the answer to your question....Montreal, of course. We are making history with our bootlegging and I am sure that our future crime bosses will be remembered for a long time to come.

Report Post Tip

Blagger shudders as he realises his favourite gossip sheet is starting to become a serious newspaper.

An entertaining read as always.

Report Post Tip

The Vote has been Taken.

A.Miami (1)
B.Montreal (3)
C.Tokyo (0)
D.Washington D.C (0)

and a new city has been added by the voters, Succasunna (2)

And the winner is Montreal, the French Crime capital.

Report Post Tip

What a fitting city it would have been for the late, Don Keypunch.

He smiles.

Report Post Tip

Every one always forgets about Kansas City.  They had and still do have a lot of gangsters.  Especially during and after prohibition.

Report Post Tip

also Tokyo shouldn't be in there.  The game is based in america.

Report Post Tip

Tommy looks confused at Ralphie,

What game? You think were here for fun?

Report Post Tip

The-Reaper leans in to whisper to Tommy

"I think the Insane asylum has lost a few patients. Heard there were a few their saying their all in a game on something called the 'internet' weirdos."

Report Post Tip

Classic case of OOCitis, cured by a quick Street humilation.

Even the greats sometimes catch this disease when their guard is down.

Report Post Tip

Tommy backs away slowly

Okay, next they'll be saying there was a man on the moon, crazy lunatics!  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaper Daily Issue 8
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL