Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The FWGWLTS Started by: ______ on Jan 25, '10 23:24

Brutus, you're treating this as someone who will likely have or has had multiple generations of mobsters in their bloodline. Consider that BrutusTheBarber was the end of you, (OOC: think about you dying irl rather than in the game where you can sign up again immediately) success or failure. Your leader's primary responsibilty is to look after the interests of his family.

I'm not saying it is their only responsibilty, but it is the most important by some distance. No leader should ever be considered great who lived for 5 minutes and got all his members slaughtered, even if he was the most eloquent mobster with the best gun ever to walk the streets.

We are blessed with the ability to respawn immediately once we die, this allows us to judge leaders from a frankly unrealistic perspective.

Report Post Tip

Dear Mr _______________

I have to say my bloodline has always been a huge fan of underground groups and secret societies that actually not very secretive in any way.

However I do feel a little shocked.... as I have never heard of a 'gruo' before, could you please explain what one is?

This grouo will consist of special and well rounded street speakers, Whom are good with words and discussions.

Report Post Tip

Hmm I love it when my 'quote thing doesn't work'

Report Post Tip

I apologise, I wrote this Flyer out whilst extremely intoxicated.

I meant, Group*

Report Post Tip

Aha - so is intoxication a requirement for being considered to be part of such a group?

Or would it be waaaaay cooler for me to start my own clandestine siege on the streets?

I may just start The M.O.O.B & M.I.G.G.L.E's

or The Mafioso of Ordinary Brainpower & Maybe Intoxicated "Giggety Giggety" Lets Emancipate - 's

Report Post Tip

You can start any group you wish. Only skilled street Speakers will make it into the FWGWLTS. Intoxication is not required but encouraged.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The FWGWLTS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL