Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:09
Page:  1 
Golden_Licker's Revenge Part Four Started by: Platinum_Fortress on Jan 26, '10 00:58

..... I wake up my head throbbing, I go to grab my head but I can't, looking down I see myself tied to a chair in a very dark room looking round I can't see anyone, but I can feel someone watching me......

Platinum_Fortress, you couldn't just stay away could you? A very familiar voice echoes from behind me. I liked your mother but she just couldn't keep a low profile, constantly pushing it. The voice moves closer, until right next to my ear. Shame we had to arrange the hit on her....

I looked round and couldn't hold in the gasp as I realised it was AMELIA one of mom's oldest friends. God, Amelia what did you do? My mother was loyal to you from the beginning, why wack her? Amelia walks round in front of me with an obvious limp...

Well Platinum_Fortress, that's easy money and she was attracting too much heat from the other families and in this thing of ours the family comes first. But she wouldn't believe how much trouble she could cause by sticking her finger's in everyone else's profits. But I'm sorry it has to end like this...

... a loud BANG and a thud as something is happening outside the room behind me, Amelia runs for the door and gets hit by it as it crashes open. Avon_Barksdale and ChaosSpike come walking in Avon_Barksdale squeezes off too rounds into Amelia. And ChaosSpike comes over to release me. Platinum_Fortress, did you find what you were after? ChaosSpike asks...

Standing up and Dusting myself off, Yes boss, I did. He hands me a Fuel can. Lets finish this boys. Avon_Barksdale announces...

Outside I light a Cigar and toss the match into the puddle in front of me, then getting into Avon_Barksdale's car thinking, Amelia and Jasmine who would of thought it. Suddenly I get a sinking feeling turning to ChaosSpike, was Jasmine in there? ChaosSpike shakes his head, No son should of she been?

Jasmine where did she go?........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Golden_Licker's Revenge Part Four
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL