Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:46
Page:  1 
Golden_licker's Revenge Part. Five Started by: Platinum_Fortress on Jan 26, '10 09:41

...... A little happier after the events of last night and a very uneasy night's sleep, I've sat in the living room of my apartment with a cup of coffee listen to the radio, pondering my next move when an ad crackles through the speaker.....

.... What are you doing sat there alone listening the radio? When there's a place in town where you can come have a few beers, look at the beautiful people all around and for a reasonable price any, Mobsters dreams can come true.... So what are you waiting for.....? Jasmine's Palace 208th boulevard .....

.... I jump up, Jesus, that's laying low. I grab my jacket making a dash for the door, my pulse racing time to end this mess, once and for all....

...I'm not in a cab racing across town, I start thinking... I still find it hard to believe this happened; me and Jasmine go way back, we grew up together and Jesus, she gave me my first black eye. How did it all get this messed up....

I tell the cabbie to pull up round the corner, stepping out into the rain I put my hat and pull it down to cover the top of my face, I need to get close to her muscle. One final quick check on my piece and I stuff it back in my pocket and I turn the corner.

Good no one around except that lump on the door, my pulse is racing again ten feet away, 8, 6, 4, 2 feet and I look up he looks straight at me. Bang I squeeze one of into his forehead, quickly I grab his piece in my left hand and boot the door open....

..... I can hear screams from round the corner and another lump comes round the corner, without even thinking I give him two in the chest, moving round the corner Jasmine's Girls and boys running all over the place, I spot her heading to her office. Crack... a round misses me and goes into the wall; I dive for cover pushing a table to stop the hail of rounds....

... Crack, Crack, Crack, they must have to reload sometime, it stops I jump up, one round into the Guy behind the bar and one into another hiding behind a podium, moving round the bar tapping one round more into each of them....

..... I let out a shout of pain as a round hits me in the back of my right shoulder, I slouch down behind the podium and before I know it Jasmine is stood over me with that look I've seen a million times of pure anger, but this is only second time had it aimed at me.....

.... She points her pistol at me and says, Goodbye Platinum_Fortress. And attempts to squeeze the trigger but nothing it miss fired, I lift my good arm at put two into her stomach and she collapses to the ground....

.... And it all goes black again as the pain knocks me out...

I come around two days later in my bed with the radio on and Avon_Barksdale, ChaosSpike, Pucky_returns and Jim-Levenstein sat in my room. Jim_Levenstein Looks at me, You were lucky Kid, good job someone told us of all the commotion in the Palace, Now rest yourself up kid, we want you back in Chicago. I've got a bit off work for you. They get up and leave....

.... Crackle the news starts on the radio... The Search still continues for the Unknown Sicilian Male who started a Killing Spree in the ever popular Jasmine's Palace. Also the Club owner Jasmine is still missing and wanted for questioning by Police Detectives, in other news....

God Jasmine got out too; she always was tuff as old boots.....

The End.... Or is it...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Golden_licker's Revenge Part. Five
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL