Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:53:17
Page:  1 
The new Flame. Started by: SINGER on Jan 26, '10 17:28

Its my first day. Im walking all alone in the cold streets of Detroit. Wind blows people moving fast nothing to extra ordinary. Just another day. See I used to work at a resturaunt as a waiter. It paid well you know and thats just how things went. I lived with a couple of friends and it was a cozy life you could say. But i wanted to be cozier. So i got around town met a few kids my age. they were a part of a street gang. I joined up with them and quickly found out that nothing they offered was good enough for me staying with them. So i left them like a lone wolf, flew down to new orleans to make a buck. while i was there i connected with some people. A girl name Roxanna was the first i came in contact with. Real sweet person, she was telling me how she was a part of a family and how she was pretty comfortable in the way she was living. I thought about it and i can do that Steal purses was the first thing i had to start doing make a name for myself around town, it wasnt that hard i mean women hardly had a grasp on it. Then i moved up a bit i started to become a hustler and a con artist but this still wasnt enough i wanted more money until finally i just startedextorting shops. This wasnt a bad gig i could do this often i thought.

A paper flew by me i thought i would read it. The name was a familar name i heard once or twice growing up. AURORA DEAD. I paused thought why is this so big took a look at her life and how she led a remarkable famliy for many years.From reading that paper two things happened to me the first i realized if im going to be making money im a make a lot if im going to be a criminal ill be the most well known of all. The second thing i realized was i need a family and i need one soon. Many say if you dont learn from history you will repeat your mistakes. I learned a lot about Aurora when i read about her and this is the one thing i learned and i will carry to the grave, anyone can die, anyone. So my fellow brothers and sisters im here and my advice to you is if your going to hell make the trip there worth it. Good day.

Report Post Tip

Mux turns and looks at the young ex-waiter. Confused, he approaches SINGER, who is now staring at a newspaper article. He looks over SINGER's shoulder, and immediately understands.

Yes. Aurora led a great empire. What you say is true, even though many would discredit your thoughts based on your inexperience. Death is a part of our society, one that I've seen far too much of. Perhaps focusing on the life of our business may be a more profitable venture than dwelling on the death of fallen mobsters?

Report Post Tip

Oh Brother Mux your right on. Dont be mistaken like any great General they must know the enemy ahead and understand the battlefield. im not dwelling on the life of great mobsters after all like you said death is a part of our society. Now dont have be confused for thinking that i want vengence or anything similar for i dont. What i do want is to be great. If i shall spend my time here with fellow Mobsters believe me i wont waste time on just being average. I know what a leader is and thats what im aiming for. take it like this from an aincent philosopher"A leader has been Defined as the one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way." Now maybe you see where im coming from i believe. Blessings.

Report Post Tip

Mux nods his head in approval, and agreement.

Very true. You seem to have rooted yourself in a deep work ethic, which many aspire to discover, and fail. So, take the hard work you've done to prepare yourself for a world in criminal activity, and use it as an advantage over others. In this world, only the strongest survive.

Report Post Tip

Well i know you have a family of your own and You seem like you know what you are doing i think its an honor to be with your family and an honor that you would take this time and speak with me. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The new Flame.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL