Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:44
Page:  1 
Dwight's TRUM #1 Started by: Dwight-Schrute on Jan 26, '10 21:25

TRUM- Thoughts, Ramblings, Useless information and Musings

* I don't like kiss asses. You know, the type of people who go out of their way to make a witty little comment to someone higher above them, to score "brownie points". You know the guy I'm talking about. Yeah, I hate him.

* I also don't like street trolls. Why do you need to comment on every single street speech with some profound three word thought just for the sake of opening your hot air trap? According to the latest forecast in Delaware City, the temperature there is a balmy 87 degrees, rendering your feeble attempts at raising the region's temperature useless. Say something with substance or don't say anything at all. Many of these people also fit under the category of kiss ass, and all of them certainly are beta males.

* I don't like beta males either. If you look up 'beta male' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Falcon being attacked by the dominant male turkey during mating season.

* Something else that bothers me is the poor lighting on these streets. I'd like to see more street lamps put in, to protect the innocent women and children from people like Falcon. The gods are watching you, Falcon, as am I.

* I greatly enjoy reading Reaper Daily. In fact, I'm writing this right now because I am eagerly anticipating it, and wanted to get motivated for the possibility of winning another contest. As long as this man keeps lining my pockets, I'll keep reading. Poor grammar and factual inaccuracies aside, I think he does a decent job.

* I think Rebecca Macleod is a fox. No, I don't care that she is 16. If that makes me creepy, so be it.

* Allow me to make a bold prediction here: Succasunna, NJ will be the next great crime metropolis in this thing of ours. If you've ever been there, you'd know what I mean. Need more info? Contact Drexl. He'll tell you stories about that city that will make you not ever want to smile again.

* Speaking of predictions, how about two for Tuesday? The New York Yankees will win the World Series for four consecutive years, starting in 1936. Their line-up is just too good. If you're a betting man, just make sure you compensate me after you collect your paycheck.

* Here is something that interests me: What do some of you call _____? I'd enjoy hearing some of those names.

That's all for now.

Schrute Out!

Report Post Tip

Sweet

Report Post Tip

I prefer to refer to him as Darlene. 

Also, if it is any consolation, you may have been viewed as creepy before you complimented Rebecca.

Report Post Tip

"I prefer to refer to him as Darlene."

You're a poet and you don't even know it!

And fair enough, although I'd like to think I am an upstanding gentleman.

I know this guy Creed, now he is creepy.

Report Post Tip

I call him blank and figure it describes his shooting in more ways than one. I want to reiterate what you said about the street lamps. We definitely need more of them, not due to poor lighting, but because there aren't enough posts to lean on around here anymore.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dwight's TRUM #1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL