Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
*Untitled* Started by: Mux on Jan 26, '10 22:33

Having been gone for some time, Bell picked up a newspaper at the airport and read it on her way home.

Very interesting & amusing article.  I will definitely be looking forward to new issues. My only suggestion is to maybe shorten down the history lessons?  It was all very interesting, but you did start losing me halfway through.  Perhaps make them two parts, or just shorten them up.  Otherwise, wonderful!

Sincerely,

Bellissima

Report Post Tip

Gaius reviewed the paper and sighed... finally a good morning paper to read with his coffee and smoke

Extremely well written, and well done. While the other garble on the streets comes and goes, I pray this one sticks around for the long haul!

Well done :)

Report Post Tip

Very detailed Mr.Mux

Report Post Tip

Bellissima, why ask the editors to shorten stories? If you care enough about our history enough to learn about it, then enjoy the juicy details given about the events narrated. If the story bores you or fails to retain your attention, maybe you can just skip it, or you can save the article to finish later.

Report Post Tip

Wonderful paper,Mux. I especially enjoyed the column The Rise and Fall of Anita. Keep up the good work,I look forward to the next issue!

Coach reads the paper again while walking back into his home,admiring the work and effort put into it.

Report Post Tip

<em>Grabs a copy of the paper as he rushes past the newpaper stand trying to make the Chicago flight........</em>

Excellent work Boss, a more than ample replacement for the now defunct Las Vegas publication.  Have we managed to track down Don Keypunch's heir?  Rumour has it his bloodline has been banished from our shores but I am sure we can track him down for his "10 cents worth" if we try hard enough.  Maybe an idea for the next issue.

I am eagerly looking forward to the next issue, as are the rest of the New York collective, this I am sure of.

Report Post Tip

He walks up to the stand,see's a new paper,reads it and goes up to his apartment with a wide smile and then sits down to write a note to Mux

I loved your paper,especially the History of Anita.I hope you can provide us with the life of other great Mobsters so that we can understand who has made MR the place it is today.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: *Untitled*
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL