Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:47:40
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A little Info about the nameless man. Started by: ______ on Jan 28, '10 19:48

Ok, I bring you here today to give you alittle information to you all. Infomation that will hopefully turn into general knowledge and become a publicly known fact.

This information is about me, and my bloodline. Some of you may know of it, some of you may not.

Rest assured that if my bloodline knows of your bloodline enough to retain contact with your sons and daughters, I will come and contact you. Everyone else to whom I have not revealed my bloodline, then I obviously do not care if you find out. As my bloodline does not effect me, they are generations long dead, I am my own man.

So please refrain from asking of my bloodline, unless I decide to present it forward. Treat me as you see me, rather than waiting to hear if you knew my grandfather.

Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

Right, but just so we're all clear, who are you again?

Report Post Tip

I am a mobster whom originates from England, You can call me whatever you like.

Report Post Tip

I shall call you Veronica.

Report Post Tip

So, you like seeing blood sorted into lines, you're from England, I'm going to call you Ignacious, your bloodline doesn't exist and you were spawned in a lab using a splice of DNA from Clipper and Telkin... and your dads second cousins cat was Ringo? Gotcha. Glad we got all that put to bed.

Tips his cap to the young man, feeling a joy at crossing all the T's and dotting all the i's.

Report Post Tip

He shudders at the thought of Deimne's description.

Sure Godfather, you can call me that.

Brutus, I usually only dress up as Veronica on a sunday, but you can still call me it.

Report Post Tip

TP looks at the guy who looks English, he doesn't really care about guys roots, it's important what he represents now.

I assume you are kind of celebity, mystery of our Land. So how many people did ask you about who you are?

I'm just curious ;)

TP offers you glass of whiskey.

Report Post Tip

TP, I wouldn't use the word Celebrity.

Yet, I have infact had over 15 seperate mails, querying my bloodline.

Report Post Tip

Hmm, surely the very title "The nameless man" would provoke questions? Should you have wished to avoid questions altogether, would it not have been better to introduce yourself to the people around here as something innocuous?

Report Post Tip

I must say, I did not say I was avoiding question.

I merely ask that I be judged on my own actions, not those of my Fathers, or Grandfathers.

Report Post Tip

Like the Man with No name perhaps?

ooo, that sounds good, perhaps...

Blagger makes a mental note to flesh out his idea a little more. the man with no name sounds like an excellent character for a Film character... perhaps a western.

Report Post Tip

I would just like to say that many people will not judge a person on what their father did, you are a completely different person, none of my bloodline has been in this "thing" of ours, but even if they had done something, I would always be proud to speak of my bloodline, not to just keep it inside.

Report Post Tip

I would have prefered this speech to be titled "A little *notice* about the nameless man."

I see no info here at all. All I understood is that you do not intend to tell me who your bloodline is. That's fine and I'm nto questioning, but I'm not sure that qualifies as "info".

Report Post Tip

Lucifer,
There is something to be said about wishing to remain anonymous. He wishes to be judged by his actions in this life, not by the achievements of his ancestors. His choice to live a life free of any pre-conceived opinions or expectations should not be confused with not being proud of his heritage's past accomplishments.

Report Post Tip

Welcome back, son of Telkin.

Report Post Tip

Rest assured that if my bloodline knows of your bloodline enough to retain contact with your sons and daughters, I will come and contact you. Everyone else to whom I have not revealed my bloodline, then I obviously do not care if you find out. As my bloodline does not effect me, they are generations long dead, I am my own man.

The Info given is that I do indeed have a bloodline on these shores, but I do not care to reveal it to whomever asks.

Report Post Tip

I have to say ______ is not a name and it has a detrimental effect on the RP nature of the game, it should not be aloud really.

Example: Derice closed his hand into a fist as he watched the thief run of with wallet, _______ your a fast runner, get him and bring him to me, _______ ran after the pickpocketing scum.

Report Post Tip

RP? Game? What on earth are you talking about Derice?

To me, that jibberish is much more confusing than a man having no name.

Report Post Tip

Derice, I truely mean this with no offense at all, but the example you have just used has just disproven your own point.

If anything, his name, or lack thereof, will make for easy translation should a murder be witnessed, which serves as a benefit for everyone else.

Report Post Tip

Drexl, Thank you, I could not have put it better.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A little Info about the nameless man.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL