Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:41:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Wreaper Hourly - Issue 1 Started by: The_Wreaper on Jan 29, '10 09:24

That would be totally dependant on what the intended result of the comment made is or was.

If it was in the hope of training, helping or dealing with 'these kind of people', then yes. I totally agree. Losing ones cool is very seldom productive.

If it's an end to a different means, then not so much. If the intended result was to vent frustration at a bad joke or show a distaste at an obvious malicious intent to earn money from those willing and keen to monitor our streets... then keeping their cool would be totally counter productive.

At the end of the day, some people like to fight. If so, going looking for a fight is the best possible approach to a situation such as this. As the old saying goes 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. You might not like or appreciate what you see or hear, it doesn't mean it isn't music to the ears of the person who said or wrote it and providing the exact result that was or is intended.

Report Post Tip

You are right Godfather. I didn't think of Venting against these kind of people.

I guess I just don't have that kind of attitude towards situations like these.

Report Post Tip

Not that my two cents matters really, but in this case would it not have been best to simply ignore the person that way those in the future won't be wanting to try to grasp the attention that they obviously feel they need?

Report Post Tip

Obviously, I was sorely mistaken, as you can see, my own pronunciation is off at times.

Extremely sorry Godfather, didn't mean to act like a huge jack ass. Obviously, I failed.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Report Post Tip

Well personaly, i applaud these gentlemens for keeping their guns holdstered. In every family there is a law clearly forbiding shooting at a young off the boater wearing a -48 tatoo. Gangster or not... i dont believe these people are liars. I would rather say they are civilized. Maybe they have a temper, who can blame them really. They are very dedicated to their family's and stand for their beliefs. A young journalist tried to make a mark for himself in our streets and failed to show improvement in his writings. This lead to a embarassing situation and he had to retire. He payed the high price for his actions and i am sure his son would do the same mistakes. Someone came out here and made a joke knowing he was too young to be shot for it. But it was a very misplaced joke and irritated quite a few people. Mr _______, i personaly think the minute his tatoos wears off, there is going to be a line up of guns waiting for him. He probably did'nt think it would get to this point. That goes to say, what ever we do... we always need to be carefull at what we say out here in the streets. There are cops and mafioso's waiting for their chance to prove themselves.

Report Post Tip

I have to correct myself, i meant to say that Reapers son WONT do the same mistake. I dont know why i said he would... i am sure his kin will learn for all of this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wreaper Hourly - Issue 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL