Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:05:34
Page:  1 
Orc Life: Part II Started by: Zuldazar on Jan 29, '10 17:42

Zuldazar stomps over to where the broken soapbox still sits...

"Humans.. Just like Orcs. Untidy and leave things about. Zuldzar likes it here".

Zuldazar looks at the crowd and notice's people are still startled at his appearance but he takes no notice...

"Zuldazar is here now to tell you all another part of his earlier life".

"A few days after Zuldazar and Gok had decided to start their own tribe they started to look for more Orc's to join them. It took Gok and Zuldazar three years to get many Orc's to join them. After Zuldazar and Gok finally got those people we were up and running doing our daily things. Gok was chosen to be Warchief of the the Zuldaba Tribe. Gok then choose Zuldazar as second in command, Zuldazar was honoured to have this place in our tribe".

Zuldazar takes a breath...

"After many months the Zuldaba Tribe was doing very well. We had launched attacks on many other villages but none that were fellow Orc tribes. Then after another year had past our tribe was attacked by Zuldazar's fathers and his and Gok's Ex-Tribe, Tribe Jagashi. So after months of planning the Zuldaba Tribe launched an attack on Tribe Jagashi. After many hours of fighting the Zuldaba Tribe emerged victorious and Zuldazar had got the Warcheif of Tribe Jagashi at his knees in front of him. Zuldazar looked into Jagashi's eyes and Zuldazar said... "My father believed in me, and as soon as he was gone you betrayed what he thought when he was your second in command and best friend".

Zuldazar sighs and rubs his face...

"As soon as Zuldazar had finished saying that he swung his axe and took the head of Jagashi clean off. His body dropped to the floor and Zuldazar walked over to the decapitated head and picked it up and placed it on a spike in the middle of the burning camp. Then as the Zuldaba Tribe were about to leave Zuldazar heard a woman Orc crying. Zuldazar went over towards the noise and noticed that it was his mother crying. Zuldazar walked up to his mother and picked her up and she shouted in Zuldazar's face... "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING! YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE". As she finished talking she pulled out her dagger and stabbed Zuldazar in the stomach, as she did this Gok came into the hut and fired an arrow right into Zuldazars mothers chest. As the arrow hit her she let out a scream. Zuldazar looked at his dying mother and he said to her.. "I am sorry mother".

Zuldazar takes another breath..

"After that Gok picked up Zuldazar and walked out of the tent and headed back towards their tribes camp. Zuldazar was in much pain after being stabbed but it was nothing he couldn't live through. After the final months of the year had past the Zuldaba Tribe were back on track and were still doing their daily jobs and were doing well".

Zuldazar looked at everyone and he took a deep breath...

"I hope you enjoyed that next part of my past. Zuldazar is doing his best to explain his life in detail to his fellow human friends so they understand him. Now I must go and do more work for WarChief -V-".

Zuldazar steps away from the broken soapbox and heads towards the nearest alleyway...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Orc Life: Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL