Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:39
Page:  1 
For the good of The Family? Started by: Michael_Brizriole on Jan 29, '10 20:19

"He's gotta fuckin' go. He's useless. When was the last time you seen him, let alone talked to him? You two should be in contact every single fuckin' day. So where the fuck is he?"

"But he's our boss. You're supposed to be his Consigliere, his Left Hand Man....  We can't just kill him, he trusts us" the Right Hand Man sighed.

"It's not fair on either of us, it's not fair on the family. Whats the point of anything if our Don is as useless as tits on a bull. He gives us no direction, he doesn't speak to anybody, we basically run the family. Why don't we just knock him off and make it official? We can start our own family, a PROPER family! We'll be unstoppable". 

The Left Hand Man took another drag from his cigarette before putting it out and exhaling a plume of smoke. He had been thinking about this for the last week. In his mind, there was no other option. What is a man to do when his Don is nowhere to be seen to be given his Consigliere's own advice? It's like the family was a fallacy, he and his best friend the Right Hand Man were basically running the family themselves; but for what? There was no thankyou, no grattitude from the Don, just a grunt from the greedy prick and that was it. 

"Fine, if I can get him killed will you use your power to disband the family so that we can create our own? Atleast then we can proudly say that it's ours, and we won't be known as "The Scandinavian Mafia".

The Right Hand sighed disdainfully. "I'm sorry, I can't do it. He's our friend. He entrusted us with these positions and you want to stab him in the back. I won't tell him what we've been discussing here, but I refuse to disband the family, nor will I pass the power to you for you to do so. I'm sorry my friend but we owe him that much".

The Left Hand disappointedly got out of his chair and donned his fedora. So it was going to be like that then was it? After hours of discussions of the subject with the Right Hand it seemed that there was no reasoning with him. So be it.

"I want you to kill my Don and my Right Hand Man so that I can get into power and disband so that I can create my own family. The Regulators and the McGuiness Crime Family have both agreed to merge with me if I can get into a position of power. We'll be 300 members strong. Nothing will stop us". 

The man standing in front of him smiled and then laughed to himself. He really thinks that a 300 member family mainly consisting of dopplegangers is going to be unstoppable? Oh well, atleast he's got balls.

"Alright, I'll do it on one condition. Once you get into power, I want you to whack your 2 Capo's - Roberto and Vella. Those pricks are the decendants of some enemies of mine which were recently killed in the war. Do that, and you'll have your family".

The Left Hand grinned. He barely knew the two Capo's anyway, what difference is it if they were sacrificed for the good of the family?

"Agreed. You get me into power and I'll get rid of those pests of yours". The two figures shook hands and were soon on their way. All the Left Hand had to do now was wait. It was all falling into place. Yes he was betraying his best friend and his Don, but it was for the good of the family. Survival of the fittest if you will. And the best thing was that he wouldn't be implicated in it at all. Maybe the Scandinavians had some secret rivals that nodoby knew of? Oh well, he'd think of a cover when the time had come.

But alas, as these things usually have a way of happening the Don and his Right Hand Man found out about this betrayal, through no fault of the proposed hitman, but the Left Hand Man's own big mouth. Maybe he'd let it slip out to one or two people, who knows. Needless to say, betrayal was not tolerated and action was swift. The Left Hand Man was found cut into many peices, strewn across the city. It served as a reminder to all of those who ever thought of betraying ones family. 

The story is still reverberated to this day.

The End

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For the good of The Family?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL