Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:27:22
Page:  1 
Thinking & Earning . Started by: Propaganda on Jan 29, '10 20:51

I'm the thinkin' kind of guy. I think and ponder over a fact, until I make it sound correct to myself. I make my own interpretation that will make it set well for me. Thinking tends to get me into good situations, but every mind has a dark side. A dark side which makes the average citizen shake their grubby heads to. The same dark side which led many before me fall into road of total insanity. My insanity includes robbing banks, pick pocketing, & drug dealing. Most money makers of my stature seem to be "insane." It depends on your interpretation of "insane." Usually after my long sessions of pondering, I rise to my feet ready to take on the daily tasks. I'm 5 steps ahead every day I set foot on my porch. But this day was not like every other day. This day was the day I'd be rewarded for my hard work.

I rose up from my bed still in my underwear, setting my feet on the hardwood floors. "Well, today's the day." I said to myself as I headed into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. I looked around the corner, noticing some unidentified individual making himself at home, in MY home. I moved my hand towards my pistol, while slowly stepping around the corner. "Who are you!?" I shouted at this unknown man. He stood up, with a large smile on his face. "I'm only here to deliver a simple message to you Propaganda!" I eased my fingers away from the handle of my gun. "What kind of message fella'?" He brought out a white envelope, with a big signature across the front. I grabbed both ends of it, and brought it up to my eyes. "Humph, what is it?" The man shook his head, while making his way to the door. "I don't read the bosses messages, I'd get my balls chopped off!" He made his way out of the door, leaving me here awkwardly standing in the middle of my kitchen. I ripped open the front flap of the envelope, where a neatly folded paper rested inside of it. "Interesting, a letter inside of an envelope." I sarcastically blurted out. I simply unfolded the paper, and began reading. I read out loud to myself, which I usually do when I'm alone; maybe it's just that I like to hear myself talk. "Congratulations on your promotion to Earner..." I rubbed the back of my neck, while peering my head behind me. "Is thisa' joke?" I grasped the neck of my whiskey bottle, with a grin on my face. I thought about my future in the business for a few moments, but only washed away my thoughts with a gulp of whiskey. "Well aren't I a lucky man." This day made me begin to actually feel involved in some sort of way. My superiors may see me as the same, but it makes me feel like I have at least a finger nail on my bosses pinkie. I hope my bosses fingernails aren't infected. I continued my way out my front door, where I stood there feeling proud - but still in my underwear.

Report Post Tip

He stands in shock, passing a random house in New York, a man had appeared in just his underwear.

Congratulations on your promotion to Earner. Now you have to get your Bosses attention and give him Reason to give you a Button in his family. Good luck with that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thinking & Earning .
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL