Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:02:23
Page:  1 
My first_car Started by: LVKing on Jan 30, '10 00:15

My first car, I remember it like it was yesterday I was 17 then.

The year 1923 some air filled my nose as I let the windows down on my brand new 1923 BMW. I could barely believe it!

I had been doing small time jobs for a local mob called the sandwich.

They had just promoted me to made man. After a 60 minute beating.

It was truly a year of surprises.

After that there was a huge penthouse party with the Godfather of the sandwich there.

I was honored that he would attend my initiation.

One day My don had called me in and offered me a job. Which I accepted

It was to murder a rival don who had been running his mouth about family affairs.

After that I was feared every where I went.

One night I was sleeping when suddenly my front door came falling down giving me a concussion.

I was in a comma for 2 years.

It was the cause of the police later I found out that my don had ratted me out.

Report Post Tip

A few questions:

Who was the driver of the car? And, were there sheets to dive under in the back seat, in the event you needed to hide from the police?

This mob called 'The Sandwich', did they also run a business front called FatBurger in LV?

What was the name of the Godfather? Is he a famous former Godfather of our world?

I know a good handy man by the name of Falcon. Contact him about fixing your door.

Report Post Tip

Mo' diggity! It's Drexl again!

Yo LVKing whats up my LV bretheran. Can you hook me up with a ride to Succasunna, NJ? I'll make it worth your while.

Drexl reveals a wad of cash to LVKing

Report Post Tip

Stay the hell out of Succasunna, Drexl.

That is my turf, and if you come within 50 yards of The Succasunna Hotel, I'll fill your entire outfit with bullet holes!

Report Post Tip

You were a member of the most delicious-sounding mob I've ever heard of, LVKing.  I'd be proud of that if I were you.  In fact, I'm proud of just having come into contact with you.

And I don't think you want to go to SuccaSunna, Drexl.  I've heard Dwight and Falcon are constantly having turf scuffles there.  Wait, is that what you call it when two guys sort of slap each other a bit until one or both breaks into tears? A scuffle? I dunno.

Report Post Tip

Also, I find it amazing that you were in a punctuation mark for two years, LVKing.  That takes skill, my friend.

Report Post Tip

Yo Drexl you gonna take that? You gonna let him tell you what to do?

Yo LVKing don't listen to him. You take me where I need to go in this fine '23 BMW, and I'll take care of you, my man

Jan 30, '10 00:42 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to LVKing.

Report Post Tip

Wow that's harsh LVKing.. oh well at least you still have the old car there..

Report Post Tip

Resorting to bribes will get you nowhere, Drexl.

Besides, that pitiful payoff is nothing compared to what I can offer LVKing.

The Succasunna Syndicate is a cash cow that you just simply can't compete with!

I can offer more money, a 75 minute initiation beating, and the most succulent BBQ a man could ask for.

Report Post Tip

Despite it being one dirty, nasty little town, SuccaSunna is where Ive set up shop. Dwight, you and this rifraf Drexl need to move along before my gang of feathered fiends tear you to shreads

Report Post Tip

Falcon, you don't know the first when it comes to Succasunna.

Take your band of feathered idiots elsewhere, maybe to a place where there is no food, and claim that territory.

That way, you're out of the turf Drexl and I are trying to stake claim to, and could possibly starve to death in the process.

Killing two birds with one stone. Literally.

Report Post Tip

Dwight, I have established that this cease pool is my new location of business. There are many low life, dimwitted, drug abusing idiots running around here that I can profit from. I bid you good day sir, for I have druggies to scam!

Report Post Tip

Drexl shakes his head in disbelief at the words coming out of Falcon's beak

Falcon, you have just highlighted your own ignorance. How are you going to take over a city when you obviously know nothing about it or its demographics?

Drexl jumps in the passenger seat of LVKing's vintage automobile.

Let's roll, my Friend. You'll know we arrived when you see the skyline... a city so pristine you can eat from the sewer, a city where money flows like faucet water. It's a brave new world for This Thing Of Ours.

Report Post Tip

so is your BMW a dixie aka 3/15

or is it in fact motorcycle BMW R32

??:)

Report Post Tip

Bl;agger looks somewhat confused.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BMW switch to Motorcycle production after the great war due to the disarmament of Germany as laid out in the Treaty of Versailles? I could of sworn they didn't make their first Car until quite recently, 1928 I think. The Dixi 3/15 PS. Only reason I ask is my father was looking to get one, but couldn't be bothered waiting 6 months for it to be shipped from germany.

Report Post Tip

i walk in dragging the a green car door behind me,,

"this is whats left of my first car"

as i begin to walk away, i feel the car door getting heavier and heavier,, i turn and look behind me and it seems that i am not dragging the door, instead the body on a young IA. that no-ones knows,,

"am i losing my mind"

as i contemplate this, i sit down to a whiskey,

surely i will be ok after this,, then suddenly i black out,,,.....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My first_car
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL