Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 06:23:25
Page:  1 
Out Drinking. Started by: ______ on Jan 30, '10 10:34

He looks at the gathered Mafioso wandering the streets and decides to Speak up.... Again.

Hi there, How you doing?

He ignores the whispers of "Will this guy shut up already?"

I don't really care how you're doing, I was just being polite. Anyhow, I'm here today to tell a story of my adventures last night, and who knows, possibly start a debate. That's just what I do.

Last night, I went out on the town with my close friend Bleu. Yeah, sorry Bleu, now you are one of the guys that this annoying street guy knows. So we were out in Philly, cruising a few bars after a Hard day of Criming, and this Thug comes over to me.

"Hey, you. I hear you don't have a name." He says.

So I turned round to him, and yeah I was pretty drunk, and I said.

"Yeah, I'm the guy who lets people pick a name for him."

The thug just stood there for a moment, I could tell he was trying to take it in, I could almost hear his brain clicking. Then a small sinister smile formed on his smug little face.

"Alright, FatCock. That can be your new name."

I stood astounded for a second, this little punk had insulted me. I admit that it was probably mainly the alchohol that made me do it, but I grabbed the kids hair and threw him over the bar. The barkeep wasn't so pleased, but he kept his mouth shut, he knew who I am. I walked round the bar to stand over the little punk, drawing my gun. I wanted to kill him for his obvious disrespect. Bleu gave a shout, which saved the thugs life. He spoke with a whimpering voice.

"But you said I could call you whatever I wanted."

I stood there, I wanted to blow his brains out. Instead I took the oppourtunity to make an example. I turned and spoke to the entire bar.

"When I say you can choose any name you want for me, I thought that the obvious rules of the Mob were still in effect. Everytime you speak to a Mobster, you speak with a degree of respect. That still comes into effect when I say, You can call me whatever you wish. I do not mean you can insult me and get away with it, I mean you can choose a respectful name to use."

I finished by kicking the thug in the head, hard enough to give him a nasty wake up in the morning, but not hard enough to cause any real damage. After all, one day he might be a godfather. As I left, I remember saying something to Bleu, but I do not remember much after that.

What I said was,

"Have all mobsters lost their simple knowledge of respect?"

Report Post Tip

What he did after this was extremely disturbing and i apologise to the local zoo for any problems we caused in your gorllia/tiger and elephant section, who knew my friend had a thing for them.

Bleu my mind! (see what i did there??)

Report Post Tip

he Sighs.

You know what Whiskey does to me Bleu! You shouldn't have bought me so many.

He laughs and coughs up a Ostrich feather.

Heh, Maybe you should give the Zoo another call Bleu..

Report Post Tip

Well we don't call you Beast for nothing my friend...Henry walks off laughing so hard he nearly pissed himself....

Report Post Tip

Do you make room for the possibility that I might find it disrespectful for you to refuse to give a name?

Report Post Tip

So ________, the only question I have is why do you have to go to the zoo? Those poor animals have enough to stress them without the thought of a drunk you breaking in a night.

Mila shakes her head and sighs

I just wish someone would think of the poor animals.

Report Post Tip

Snooze watch's as the kid hurt on the floor laughs hard because it was funny but i know i would of did the same thing.

Hey Mr.L you iight, u know u could of pull the tigger and no body would of said nothin but i guess leaving him in shame is good enough.

walks away laughing, very funny guy.

Report Post Tip

You feel sorry for the animals? I had to sit there and keep watch for 3hrs while listening to screams coming from several cages. I think i will need rehab after this

Report Post Tip

Do you make room for the possibility that I might find it disrespectful for you to refuse to give a name?

I fail to see how I can be disrespectful by not giving a name?

Report Post Tip

Bleu, I understand being a good friend, but who said you couldn't wear ear plugs, and maybe if you would stop keeping watch the poor gorilla's fur would stop falling out in patches. Oh the stress that poor animal must go through.

Mila sighs As for your pain, I am sorry, maybe a little dip in the ol' supply pool and you will feel much better.

Report Post Tip

Ah, Sir, I really applaud you on your self-control in not shooting the impertinent little thug. I would have shot him without a second thought. But hey, that's just me.

Smile and winks at Sir, then walks off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Out Drinking.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL