Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 10:14:36
Page:  1 
The Return Started by: Bellissima on Jan 30, '10 15:48

Bell stood outside the HQ in New Orleans, taking in the sights & smells of the south.  Her family is traditionally a Vegas bunch, but she decided if she was going to come back to the States, she would see more than the desert.  So far, she was pleasantly pleased, despite the overwhelming amount of bugs & the humidity. 

She had decided to show her face in public, since she'd been holed up in her HQ for the past two days.  Her family back home told her many stories of her great grandmother, Domnizon, and her grandmother SinCityRedhead and how they were very outspoken here in the States.  She figured she'd better follow suit, but with a bit more maturity this time. 

Walking down to Burbon Street & taking a seat at a busy bar, she orders herself a beer & lights up a cigarette, speaking to no one in particular.

" I have to say, it is nice to be back.  Things have changed for the better, from what I've heard, and I'm excited.  I do hope that those who remember my family line would be so kind as to get in touch, I'd love to meet all of you!"  

Taking another sip of her beer and a drag of her smoke, she leans back in her bar chair and smiles, enthralled to be back and hopeful that she'd be able to make connections again.

Report Post Tip

Bellissima im happy you followed in your families footsteps. Just be very careful here in America. If you ever need a friend, Im always here. Well actually im flying up to detroit love but other than that you be safe!

SINGER leaves

Report Post Tip

Bell smiles at Singer

Thank you dear! Have a safe flight to Detroit & I hope to see you around soon! 

Report Post Tip

I was sitting at the end of the bar enjoying my Jack Daniels, when I looked up and recignized a familir face so I Called the bar tender over and asked that a special bottle be sent over to the Red Head on the other side of the room.

Report Post Tip

Looks at the bartender with a questioning look as he set down a bottle of their finest wine in front of her with a slight nod to the gentleman at the end of the bar.

Bell looked closely at the man, at first assuming he was just another guy trying to get into her pants.  But the more she looked the more he looked familiar, like an old family friend.  She poured herself a glass of wine from the bottle, so as not to seem rude and lifted the glass towards him and nodded her head in thanks.  She hoped this would spur him to come and talk to her, for she was sure she should know him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL