Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:44:37
Page:  1 
You Can't Hide Forever. Started by: Bellissima on Jan 31, '10 02:54

Bell walks down the street of New York with a sense of anticipation & defensiveness.  She'd been in the city for a few hours now, working on breaking people out of jail as she preferred to build a criminal reputation elsewhere than home.  She'd been keeping her mouth shut, her head down, and doing good work at clearing the jails of her fellow mafioso.

She was paranoid now though.  Three times in the past 3 hours she'd been mugged by a shadow.  She knew it was happening, she kept coming up 5 large short, and everytime she turned around, she knew she was being watched.

"At least have the balls to show yourself.  I am a woman after all, what harm could I do you?"

Bell kept on with her business, but she was watching.....and so were others.  If you won't show yourself willingly, she'd find a way to make you.

Report Post Tip

Laughs

Jan 31, '10 04:01AnonymousBellissima$300,000annoying messeger

Report Post Tip

First of all, I'm worth more than a measly 300K.

Second of all, learn to spell

Third of all, I'm highly amused by all of this. 

Report Post Tip

Jan 31, '10 04:56AnonymousBellissima$300,000business(Get Auth) (Buy off)Jan 31, '10 04:55AnonymousJackMacLeod$300,000business(Get Auth) (Buy off)

Ok to come after me, fine.  Especially after I was bought off, and you felt the need to put me back on.  That's awesome.  I love making a splash in my first few days.

But to but Jack on, that's cowardly.  He had nothing to do with this.  And to offer a mere 300K for his life?? <em> Laughs loudly </em>  Right.  You do that.

Report Post Tip

I take it you are being hitlisted?

I assume that's what you mean when I see all these $$$'s.

Report Post Tip

Montiego stands on the side of the street following Bell closely but out of sight grinning.  He spots a young thyg running by and quickly grabs him up by the scruff of the collar and drags him back to an alleyway.  As the man kicks and struggles Montiego restrains him.

"Calm youself son, I just want to talk to you for a second.  What's your name? Why are you running so fast from here?"

Report Post Tip

Looks at the Man Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken and smiles. 

Well originally Sir, I was pointing out how my pockets were coming up light and it was a shadow doing it.  I don't mind a good pickpocket once in a while, but give a girl a chance!

Sadly, it progressed into someone feeling the need to hitlist me, my boss, and his right hand.  Needless to say, it was handled promptly.

Looks over her shoulder again.  Damn it she was paranoid now.

Report Post Tip

Monty grins at the young man and lets him go.

"Sorry bout that mate, we gotta take care of our women no?  Safe to say you won't follow in her shadow's footsteps will you?"

The young man shakes his head and quickly darts off down the road.

"See, not all bad came of that still."

Monty smiles at Bell and starts off down the alley he was hiding in.

Report Post Tip

Who are you again?

Report Post Tip

Bell nods back at Monty in appreciation before turning to the gentleman questioning her existence.

My name is Bellissima, or Bell for short.  Who am I?  Just a lowly Goomba making my way in the States. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You Can't Hide Forever.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL