Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:31:20
Page:  1 
A New Beginning Started by: M_Person_Guy on Jan 31, '10 11:48

M_Person_Guy sat in his lonely apartment in Detroit, staring down at the streets from a window. Gun shots were ringing off in the distance, dead bodies were sprawled out across the ground, the thought that he couldn't stop it was eating him alive. He had been waiting for his father to come for five hours.

He heard a knock on the door and ran to it. There was Mnirem, clutching his stomach, a bullet buried deep inside of it.

M_Person_Guy stood there, shocked.

"Pops!"

"so..so....s/o-n..."

M_Person_Guy pulled his father into the apartment, holding back tears. He sat Mnirem down and ran for the medical kit.

"M, come..."

M_Person_Guy ran to his father, hoping that he would make it.

"They are coming. They are coming. Vegas is on us. PedroRourke is dead. Hairybaby is dead. Apollonia is making the survivors run. I was sniped running here. You have to esca-"

The door is broken down. Three men with tommy guns run in, all of them firing at M_Person_Guy's father. He takes twelve hits before going. He crashes through the window, falling four stories. M_Person_Guy is hit with a shot in the arm. The hitmen stop. One begins to talk.

"Sorry, kid. This is how business is."

He pulls a pistol out of his jacket pocket and throws it at M_Person_Guy.

"Go make something out of yourself."

He walks out of the room. The others follow. M_Person_Guy  sees them out the window as they leave. One of them stares at the dead body of Mnirem. They get into a car, and drive away.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry to hear about your loss, it is indeed a harsh life we chose to lead.. But like the mafioso who shot your father said, it is business and nothing personal...

Good luck finding your call in life!

Report Post Tip

Even with what happened, I can't say I hate Vegas. They did their job, I respect that. Makes you wonder what will happen next.

Report Post Tip

i am sorry for your lose. 

Report Post Tip

*loss

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Beginning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL