Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:58:14
Page:  1 
Big Day Started by: Montiego on Jan 31, '10 12:50

It was late one evening when Montiego heard a knock at the door.

"Yes, who's there?"

As Montiego opens the door two large men stand blocking his way. "Come with us Mr. Montiego."
He looks a little confused but nods and follows the men, recognizing them to be a couple of guys he works with.

"Shut up. I'm runnin shit here. I'll do the talking." PoisonousJelly growled. "Get me some light in here damnit." He turned back to Montiego as a couple of lanterns were lit and began to illuminate the room.

"You think I haven't noticed what you've been doing? Huh?" PoisonousJelly was pacing back and forth. "You think I'm not paying attention? Is that what you think?"

Montiego looked up at his Boss and answered quietly. "Sir, I do what I'm supposed to do. I try to do you proud. I'm always trying to help and train the new guys. I earn big and volunteer to help everybody. I make sure I pull my weight. I don't know what else you want from me."

PoisonousJelly stopped pacing and stood in front of him." Do you mean to tell me you don't have any idea why you're here?"

"No sir, I don't know. I'm keeping my nose clean. I'm pulling my weight, earning, donating, helping others... I'm following all of the family rules. I'm treating everybody with respect, sir."

"That's right, Montiego. you are. And that is exactly why you are here today." The family leader walked over and placed his right hand on top of Montiego' head while his left hand held a dagger to his neck. In a slow and deliberate movement, PoisonousJelly traced the dagger in an inch long arc across Montiego' neck until a small crimson bead rolled to the tip of the blade. PoisonousJelly held up the knife for the room to see.

He pulled out the handkerchief, stained with the blood of those Made before, and wiped the dagger clean. From his pocket, PoisonousJelly's hand emerged with a bright gold lapel pin. He affixed it to Montiego' collar.

"Today in this room surrounded by your brothers and sisters, your blood becomes our blood, your life becomes our life. From now until the end of time. Today you have become a member of our family a MadeMan, and it makes me proud to pin you, Montiego. Many thanks, many congratulations, and many years to come."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your button Montiego! Now with the benefits of being in the inner circle come the responsibility.. Keep up the good work and make your boss proud..

Report Post Tip

Beoming a Made Man is like signing your life to your family in a Blood Oath.

It's an acknowledgment that you are part of the family, you are part of the family, you Die for your family.

Congratulations Montiego, I wish you the best of Luck in "this thing of ours".

Report Post Tip

COngrats!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Big Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL