Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 15:58:59
Page:  1 
The death of a relative. Started by: Daniel_McGuire on Jan 31, '10 18:19

Daniel reclined on the couch with a glass of whiskey, brooding over what had happened earlier that day. He had been sitting exactly where he was now, having a coffee before he left to sell his heroin. He heard shooting outside, so carefully stood up, checked that his revolver was loaded and ready to fire, then cautiously went down the stairs. As he approached the ground floor, the cacophony increased.

Peeking around the stair door, Daniel caught sight of his father crouched behind an upturned table, and three men, quite high ranking, capos at the least, crouched near the doorway. They were viciously exchanging bullets.

"Dad! What do you want me to...!?" Daniel jumped backwards as bullets sprayed the door, almost catching him in the shoulder. He saw Albert snarl, firing wildly and luckily hitting one of the capos in the head, knocking him clean off his feet and spraying blood all over the wall behind him.

"Daniel, remember what I taught you! Aim quickly and shoot, don't stay in one place too long!!!"

With this, Albert leapt to his feet and dived, another man going down as three bullets ripped through his chest. Two of the three capos were down, but the other was not so easily taken out. Diving to the side in order to dodge Albert's bullets, he brought his own pistol up and shot Albert dead in the chest. He then turned and ran, leaving the bodies of his two dead comrades. Albert thumped to the floor and skidded to a halt.

"DAD!!!" Daniel rushes over to his father, noticing the quickly spreading pool of blood. He cradles his father's head in his lap.

"Son... I taught you well... don't forget anything... I meant to teach you so much more. Live your life... without... regret. I am proud to call you... my..." With that, Albert stopped breathing and slumped lifeless in Daniel's arms. Daniel sat back and looked down at his father, vowing never to forget his training. He then got up and, with purpose, stormed out of the building, starting his life afresh and forging a new life for himself in honour of his father...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The death of a relative.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL