Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 13:43:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
2016 Mafia Meet, Sat Oct 22nd - Sat 29th Started by: Squishy on Apr 04, '16 04:57

We have secured the meet house for this year!  The meet is officially taking place Saturday, October 22nd through October 29th in the Poconos, (About an hour north of Philadelphia PA).

The prices:

The price this year is $300 per person for the week that goes towards the rental of the house, plus everyone chips in for food/alcohol/supplies.  If we fill the house and there is excess after the house is paid off, that extra money goes towards the food/alcohol/supplies budget.  Traditionally, you make enough in won credits during the meet from events that about reimburse your costs.

The haps:

Buncha geeks getting together for a week of whatevers.  We drink, we argue, we fight, we compete, we contract STDs, and most of all, we make lifelong friends.  We pair off into groups and every night a different group cooks for the house.  We compete in events - everything from beer pong to the MR Olympics, to drone obstacle courses, poker to the first to pass out.  We argue about everything from Best godfather, to Revans true sexual preference in woodland creatures, to Fuck? Marry? Kill?  The house comes equipped with a pool table, ping pong table, darts, foosball, bar, shuffle board, and sits on like 11 acres of secluded woods to..... use as an alternative to the wack screen.

The process:

First come first serve.  Beds and bedrooms are reserved in a first come first serve basis, once things are full, they are full.  Once you pay your 300, your space is yours.

To reserve your spot, paypal $300 to www.paypal.me/mafiareturns/300  and send me a mobmail

Bedroom 1 - 1 king
(Reserved) Bedroom 2 - 1 king
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
(Reserved) Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 doubles, 2 twins
(Partially Reserved) Bedroom 7 - 1 pullout soda bed
Room 8 - 2 Twin Popup Beds (And air beds if need be for single night visitors

If you coordinate your travels with me, we can probably get you transportation from local airports to the house and back.  There may even be a player driving in from your direction to ride-share with.

Any questions, feel free to hit me up on IRC under IzzyCreamcheese

Report Post Tip

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Report Post Tip

Ugh, can I skip cooking and pay someone(?), cause I would hate to be the one to subject everyone to food poisoning, but well, if you insist...

Report Post Tip

Workout whatever deal you want with your partners for that day.  Bend over, chip in more for food, trade credits, whatever works!

Report Post Tip

lol @ Bend over, chip in more for food, trade credits, whatever works!

Report Post Tip

Fudge >.< I was hoping this would be easier, lol. Like, "R2D2 noway you do not have to cook."

Report Post Tip
Bend over if you're hot*

See you there Scott :)
Report Post Tip

We don't bend over that easy Shogun.

Enjoy the handcuffs*

Report Post Tip

so looking forward to possibly making it there! >.> I will find a way!

Report Post Tip

Oooooh pretty house!

Report Post Tip
The lack of child servant might be a deal breaker for me. I got a bit excited that I might be taller than someone.
Report Post Tip

Will be checking my scheduled again this year. No girlfriend holding me back this time XD

Report Post Tip

Looks awfully tempting. Any updates on how many spots are still available?

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar comming in HAWT! This year no gf blocking my path lol 

Planning on flying over from the Netherlands, need a ride from the airport too the house. Maybe even a couch too sleep on if coming a day early is easier :d 

Uhm, still a spot open ? xD 

Report Post Tip

This sounds dope, unfortunately i don't live in the US

Report Post Tip
Literally the house from mw2
Report Post Tip

I have officially decided I am going to this. I will be driving from central MD, 3 of my seats are taken but I can squeeze 1-2 more in if anyone wants to meet us and join in. 

Very excited, just sent work my PTO request. 

Report Post Tip

TIL: Syn is rude.  Doesn't even offer a space to ride in the trunk.

Report Post Tip

(This is only relevant because RideTheLighting went from NJ to DC in the trunk of someones car... with a perfectly good back seat available)

Report Post Tip

If you are attending, please fill out the following:  http://goo.gl/forms/15iHkFLwXLyfR6hy1
If you are considering attending, please speak with Squishy in game, or IzzyCreamcheese soon so we can reserve you a spot.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2016 Mafia Meet, Sat Oct 22nd - Sat 29th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL