Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:06:25
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
nothing to do in jail Started by: kirya on Apr 06, '16 23:29
if you are a new user and you read this....

When you end up in jail all of your timers are gone, INCLUDING your Jail timer, but you will still be able to chat with people, that is the one at the bottom right hand corner.

So if you want to get out of jail sooner, you either use credits to bust yourself out, or you can use them to bribe a guard to get you out, or you can go into the crew chat if you have a family, and ask one of your crew members to bust you out, the don or the bosses will help you, or they will have one of the lower level crew members help.

While in jail, you really cant do anything, except for wait until your time is done, or until someone has come along a busted you out.

Also when I say you can't do any jobs, I mean your petties or your fellonies, so when in jail, basically your hands are tied, so you are on lockdown as if you are in real jail, you can still talk to people in the chats but you cant send any messages or travel.

So just sit tight, keep calm and wait it out, have fun in the chats.

good day folks
~kirya
Report Post Tip

There is also some fine literature available from the prison library. I believe it is called "Fat People 2.0".

Well worth a read. 

Report Post Tip

I especially enjoyed the reply on page 14, which read "Clause".

Report Post Tip

To be honest, you shouldn't even be able to chat with people while in jail. You never could with the old chat.

What you should be doing, anytime you are so unlucky as to find yourself in jail in the first place, is reading up on one of the most influential pieces that has ever graced this site. I believe peter mentioned it as well. You can learn a lot from that tome. 

Report Post Tip

If your feeling Down Depressed and lonely while in Jail Bubba will keep you company male female cat dog it dont matter.

Report Post Tip

whos bubba

Report Post Tip

shakes his head at the new kid not knowing about Bubba and his late night visits to all the old timers jail cells

Report Post Tip
Lol i have no idea who he is too. Looks like ive got lotsa catching up to do huh
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: nothing to do in jail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL