Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What is Loyalty? Started by: Gaius on Feb 02, '10 19:49

in six words i would say "Live for them Die for them "

Report Post Tip

In three words I would say "Cut that meat"

Report Post Tip

What about the cheese?!

Report Post Tip

I'm going to throw an example at you, lets say I am high rank, my Godfather gives me auth in a new city and I become Godfather(yes I know, people pray that day never arrives). Now my old GodFather comes under attack but fights back and is winning, so I join him to help him some more and we smash the bastards.

Now another situation is that my old Godfather is attacked and is nearly wiped out. He is up against strong cities who could tear me a new one easily. SO I say I will not help him (obviously cause if I do I will get owned) cause its the best for my city. I like how the use of "what is best for my city" is a nicer way of sayin "I don't want to get owned." Nothing wrong about not wanting to die, though I would rather die fighting side by side with my friends for a true reason but thats just me. Keep in mind if you do not back up your friends, who will come to save you when your city is being wiped out?

You can keep asking why Kates did not help Pedrorourke. But then you can ask why Philly and LA did nothing while Detriot (same city who came to their help when they needed it) was getting destroyed. But the answer is they wanted to survive cause any involvement from them would have led to their destruction. You can try and hide that fact but its true.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is Loyalty?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL