Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:40
Page:  1 
Iota's Return And A New Captain Started by: RampagingFox on Feb 03, '10 10:45

Wacktard and RampagingFox were seated in a quiet corner in Will's Antiquarian Book Store, the same place they sat when Wacktard's grandfather along with his old boss Vinnie gave him his button. They sat there discussing situations come and gone; it was something RampagingFox did with both Wacktard's father and grandfather. They reminisced about Acute and Guardian ruling the roost of Las Vegas and Chicago respectively. They thought about how their ancestors worked as allied cities but never came into direct contact. But the friendship that has been developed since was like it was written in the stars, along with the friendship developed with the descendants of Acute and KingOfOnePercent. Where you would see them, Fox's bloodline surely wouldn't be far behind or they would at least be in direct contact.

Immersed deep in conversation with Wacktard, the cashier starts to tap on the shoulder of RampagingFox, he looks over his shoulder taking in the appearance of a man no more than 5'10" and approximately 140lbs soaking wet with two rocks in his pocket. Fox contemplates whether to send one of his heavies to deal with the annoying cashier, however, he rethinks his heavy hand.

"Yes Squire, you see me talking, what can I do for you?"

"Sorry about that Mr. Fox, but Mr. One-Eyed Bob is one the phone."

RampagingFox wanting to continue his talk with Wacktard, but knows when One-Eyed Bob phones it's of utmost importance. One-Eyed Bob was the man they used to make calls when everyone else is too busy with plans to do so. He was the short stocky guy you could see and would immediately know he isn't one to be messed with if you wasn't with the inner-circle due to the scar along his cheek, his glass eye, and the thick accent.

"Fox; Godsnacker Iota, Don Noah Levenstein and Consigliore Jim Levenstein request your presence in the local burger shack, you know the one, and before you ask the idea to meet in a burger joint did not come from the Levenstein family."

Fox returns to the seating area he shared with Wacktard

"I'm sorry bro I got to dash I am needed by Iota, Jim and Noah Levenstein in one of those mums and pops stores I think it is affectionately named Burger King; this is just a rumour but it was named to honour Iota."

After leaving Wacktard in the Book Store he zipped off down to the burger shack to notice Iota chumping away on a double whopper and super sized fries. He had also got a meal each for Noah and Jim.

"Foxy, take a seat I have taken it upon myself to order you a meal as it is a celebratory occasion"

Fox looks bemused at the news of hearing that he has been invited to a celebratory dinner.

"Well if the occasion calls for it, I hope you have ordered me what you have just half the size."

Noah and Jim burst out in laughter, all Fox is thinking Father like Son aye.

"Iota let's tell him the good news, come on."

Just as they say that the waiter brings over the food for Fox, and on the tray there is keys for a HQ and a letter that simply reads "We trust you, Don't Fuck up!"

In all the excitement, RampagingFox hugs both Jim Levenstein and Noah Levenstein, he makes his way back round the table to hug Iota he silently thanked God he had the body of a basketball player fully equipped with long arms to reach round him. During the entire hubbub the likes of AvonBarksdale, Saul Silver, the son of the late Shitbrick - show up to offer congratulations. Bruiser who was already there as he had got the blessing from Godfather Iota to become an underboss beside Jim, were all sharing in the grand celebrations taking place.

"Thank you guys, I hope we can all together take CH to the next level, with the Crackerjack Coalition, their new son family the Crackerjack Outfit, the Fratelli In Arms faction and now the newest addition to the city The CrackerJack Death Reapers me and my RHM will ensure we help Chicago to prosper."

Report Post Tip

After the months and months of working with Iota, Noah, and Jim-Levenstein. I could not think of a better auth at this point in time. I worked closely with you RampagingFox and you showed me nothing but promise and potential. You finally have recieved your calling to take it to the next level and for that I applaud you. I know you will carry on with your business as usual, and help Jim, Bruiser, and Iota make Chicago one of the best places to be.

Congratulations Old Friend, Boss RampagingFox.

Report Post Tip

Well done RampagingFox I cant think of anyone else who deserves this more than you, I know you will do a great job and make Chicago proud. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us all.

Good Luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Having just gotten off a flight from LA, Don Bruiser is pleased to be home and get this great news.  As soon as Bruisers feet is the tarmac he instructs the driver to take him by RampagingFox's new headquarters. Just as the car pulls up to the fox house a couple of  Fox's bodyguards walk out the door and over to the car to open the doors.  Thank you. Where's he at?  Bruiser asks the man holding the front door open.

"Just inside".  The well dress young Italian man says.

"Ah, here he is,"  Bruiser thinks as he finds RampagingFox sitting at a table just inside the front door going over blue prints for his new place.

RampagingFox stands just as Bruiser is getting to the table.  I know you're busy, *chuckles*  I remember my first day.  A lot more to do then you would first expect.  I just stopped by to congratulate you and wish you luck, as if you would need it.  You are going to do a fantastic job, and I am proud you!  Bruiser leans in and hugs RampagingFox,  If you need anything you know I'm here for you!   Now show me your plans here my man!

Report Post Tip

Fox some what surprised of Don Bruiser's arrival embraces him.

"From old Crackerjack Outfitters to leaders in our rights, it is a blessing. You know if I need anything I will be sending Slim Charlie over there to your HQ for some necessities I forgot to do shopping in preparation for this move."

Fox slides over the blue prints to his place and points out where he plans to put his office with a kitchen in case the Godfather visits.

Report Post Tip

Kitchen? That seems a bit small for Bagpipe Barry over there.

Congratulations to you on your selection.

Report Post Tip

Fox re-thinks his idea to put a kitchen in and replacing it with a mess hall for the Godfather, but after a few minutes of pondering the idea settles on the building the kitchen.

"Kitchens aren't too big but we don't plan on having too much food in our HQ, that should mean that he will only visit when it is of the utmost importance, thank you for your consideration and the well wishes."

Report Post Tip

Puck shakes Fox' hand..

congratulations my friend, I know you will do an excellent job at captaincy.

Report Post Tip

Walks up to the new Don of a new family. Out of respect he takes off his hat and nods slightly to the new head.

"I wish you all the luck in Chicago and I truly hope you can work along with the other heads in Chicago to make it once more a thriving place. All the best to you and your family.

Report Post Tip

Stands across the street.. watching all the action go down.. the new HQ being built.. etc

My friend RampagingFox - you have worked hard on these streets and today it looks like it will pay off!

Remember these times my friend, as it does not get any better than running your own criminal organization.

Congrats

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Iota's Return And A New Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL