Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:20
Page:  1 
Sick Money-Making Started by: M_Cicci on Feb 03, '10 18:46

Marky looks for the orange crate that he was standing on earlier, walks up to it, and jumps on. After waiting for people to stop talking about the "crazy guy with the orange box" he begins to speak.

"Hi, all. Back again. Yanow, I have seen my fair-share of sick ways t make money over the years, but I would like to know what you all think of as the worst. I trivial question, I know, but one that I, for some reason, find interesting. Maybe so I myself don't do them"

Marky laughs at himself and his terrible joke, pretending it is funny.

"Well, I personally believe that it is human trafficing. Sending people across the ocean in cramped boats, only to be sold as chamber servants and sex slaves. What do you all think?"

Marky jumps down from the orange crate and awaits people to comment on his fleeting sanity.

Report Post Tip

He walks up to the small crowd gathered around the crazy guy on the orange box

Although I am curious what others think about your question. I am also curious what the pigs may think of addressing illegal ways of making money. I for one would not risk talking about any businesses I have going plus a mafioso never talks about how he makes money or how much he has. He talks merely that he is always in need of more money.

But listening to you, I am curious what guy you approached to get on a cramped boat. The saying is fresh off the boat but I peddled all the way from sicily on a home made raft...damn, thought I would never survive that big ass ocean.

Report Post Tip

Louis hears these to curious men,he takes of his bowler hat sits down on the curb,with a sarcastic grin on his face.......

" well my good men i personally dont fell that this is a good place or time to adress the way in wich our fellow unconventional workers make there money"

"After all look around,take a look at the age and the streets that we live in i dont feel safe nor would i want to air my dirty laundry on the soap box of these here streets"

"After all i am a millionare why would i want anybody else to know how to make more money than me?

"With that loui puts his hat onto his ever balding rather large head brushes himself down kicks his heels and swaggers off"

Report Post Tip

Arynn clenches her fists, trembling slightly at the man's words. Sex slaves, she thinks? Such an atrocity! But she shall not voice these opinions. Instead, she takes a couple deep, calming breaths before answering this strange man atop the box.

"I do believe I am in agreement with this fine gentleman here," she says, nodding towards the man who had just walked off. "Though I'm sure my money does not even come close to rivaling his, I do agree, why inform those who aren't smart enough to figure it out on their own how to make the most money?"

Report Post Tip

D-Kat watched the commotion start up about this silly man openly declaring his involvement in illegal activity. Was this the same man who had been risking the safety of the local distributors. Indeed, it did seem it was. Glancing around, he decided this place was too public for any aggressive nature. However, taking the step of publicly announcing family trades, and inviting police to listen to our many methods of 'earning' money was a risk to the family. Now was not the time, but perhaps if he kept this nonsense up someone would have to get rid of the problem before too many heads turned. Too much interest by the authorities would make business risky, and slow down the income.

Making a mental note, Kat turned down the street walking the other way, not saying anything to anyone. There were either people who agreed, or people who would think the idea was cruel. Either way, nobody had to know what side he was on. The fact of the matter is it is better not to become a threat to the family, one way or another.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sick Money-Making
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL