Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:43
Page:  1 
Another page in her story Started by: Elise on Feb 04, '10 19:01

Her bloodline had been on these streets for a while now. At times things were hard, but in this life when were they not? Some in the bloodline had rose to the top. Most passed away before their time or so people thought. Her family had seen many wars and shed many tears. Even her family had lost members in these wars. Many did not know of her family having to go under protection and take on a new name. A few knew of this and did not approve, but only a select few knew the reasons. Yet, this did not stop her family. They continued on and worked hard. Rising up in the world once again to prove themselves. The latest one having to remove herself from this world. The stress and work had took a tole. It was all finally showing. The beating that families take in this world can make or break you.......but here she was...standing before this world. Deciding to take back the burdens and treasures of what was her and her family's. Her name was, Elise. She liked to see herself as a strong, young, and smart woman. Usually ignoring any comments of her being pretty or beautiful. She prefered people to judge her by her wit and not her looks, by her pride and not her clothes, by the way she would work hard and not her being a woman. This is the same story and only a new page for her. The past was the past and now that things were looking bright...it was time to make a future for herself. Her loyalty was not in question as she had remained loyal to Quirinus, rather her family had remained loyal to him, since her great grandmother, Elvira. Although, she had found another reason to remain loyal to him. She was fond of him and always had been. So it was now, now was her chance and she was making her move. "I am here to be by your side, Quirinus, and I will follow as my mother, Verona, did. I will send my sister, Eve, your greetings and best wishes."And with that......Elise was now a part of the mafia.

Report Post Tip

TP looks at young woman that Elise is, her eyes just the same as of her mother, hands perfectly trained with baseball bat... oh she surely spent time" playing" with this tool of negotations.

And he knows why she is back, so he thinks anyway, she is back for reason that most of people come here.

Being the mafioso makes you feel good, it is part of your personality, it's imprinted in your sould and mind,

YOU ARE THE MAFIOSO.

mafia is not the thing that you can retire from, oh no...

if you do, you find youreslf waking up at night... all in sweat.. feeling empty... feeling sorry

you realize that you lack something in your life,

you lack being loyal,

you lack adrenaline

you lack... to say... being part of something BIG,

you lack MAFIA.

and this is why Elise is here, this is why I am in here,

this is why you are in here.

and this is why i'm happy she is here :)

worry not, i'm happy that you all are here, cause together we make this place, we maka mafia, and this means something to us.

it is our fun time:]

TP realizes his speach was ... well strange as for him... but well.. it's been said... and it's his opinion, and each mafioso knows that , there is something special about opinion . That you might disagree with it, and it's fine.

Report Post Tip

I somehow managed to miss this wonderful speech. It was sad to see your sister Eve leaving us but I'm sure you can fill that gap perfectly. Welcome to the mafia Elise. If Quirinus is not around, you can always count on me too for anything that comes up.

TDS smiles, tips his hat and rushes back to work.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another page in her story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL