Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Drug trade Started by: D-Kat on Feb 04, '10 20:04

Floyd takes the flask of Mississippi Moonshine back from D-Kat

Sorry Kat! I should have told you that Mississippi Moonshine can send you into a "unworldly daze"

It does the same to me all the time. (He-Cup)

Floyd purchases a bag of weed from the Earner over in the alley.  Ole Floyd has a cousin from the islands who loves that grass.

Floyds a liquor man himself

Thanks, Sonny Boi!

(He-Cup)

Floyd stumbles away

Report Post Tip

As Floyd retreates, Daniel steals up to him and picks the bottle out of his hand.

He then proceeds to take a couple of mouthfuls, shaking and coughing violently.

"Ah, that is some good stuff! Thanks for that. D-Kat, get me some opium?"

Daniel gives Floyd his bottle back and meanders over to D-Kat.

Report Post Tip

herbsman hands D-kat 25 dallors for the baggie and beginsto walk away frustrated with the comotion

i'll be back tomarrow for some more

Report Post Tip

D-Kat, please allow me to invite you to my OOC'itis clinic. You have a bit of a splitting personality disorder that I'd like to help you with.

You didn't start a fight, Coach and Drexl (or Drexl and Coach) did. You merely starting waving your dope around seeing if anybody would buy.

My problem with this whole speech, (I know, nobody cares, but I have your attention anyway) is that I was walking along and my attention is distracted by actions that can be narrated in merely one paragraph and then you asking out loud "Any takers?". Come on, no matter how much you have to learn, I still think it's not advisable to be so blatantly open about your drug dealing.

But going back on the OOC'itis, all the following words have been used in the wrong context, proving the presence of the disease: character, starting him, game, forums, RP, thread and mobmail.

But I'm sure that next time we'll see better things from you. You don't look like the type of person that will shy away under criticism. I'm sure you'll use it as a stepping stool to raise above it.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, it is possible that I have tried some of these drugs before I started selling them, you know, just to be sure they were worth the money I was charging. From my unworldly experience, I would have to say they are. And if you would take a closer look at your memory, I didn't really 'ask out loud' as much as 'mutter under my breath' which implies a barely audible volume. Which I assume in a busy street wouldn't be easy to hear unless you were standing directly in front of me, paying attention. And if you were, chances are you were looking for drugs. On that topic, what do you want, and how much?

Report Post Tip

I am now doing something I hate, postinf out of character in the street, for one very good reason.

D-Kat, wrote a simple RP, hoping people would join in, they did and someone had a go at them for role playing in the streets, whats wrong with that? Surely thats what the streets is for?

Report Post Tip

looking from the corner of a biulding the police thinks to him self.

i can blood this earners pockets dry ha ha haa!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drug trade
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL