Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:27:12
Page:  1 
Spy in the Club Started by: RichardEnnebocks on Feb 04, '10 22:41

It was starting to get dark and Richard was bored. Several of his favorite gin mills were currently off limits, as the police decided to try to shut them down. Richard decided to simply stroll down the street, hoping to find something to do.

Nodding his head up and down to the beat of a song that was stuck in his head, Richard was oblivious to the guy following him. After Richard stopped to look at a poster hung up on the wall of the building he was next to, the guy following him sprung into action. He ran directly past Richard, stealing Richard's favorite hat in the world from his head.

"Hey! You stole my favorite hat!" yelled Richard as the thief ran down the street. Richard gave chase, nearly catching the thief before crossing the street through heavy traffic. The thief made it through cleanly, but Richard wasn't so lucky. Richard managed to run smack into the side of a car. As he got up to his feet, he spotted a business card the thief had dropped. Looking at it, he recognized the business name printed on the card.

-

The alley was a dead end with one door at the end. Approaching the door, Richard spotted a small sign which simply read "No Evangeline's Allowed." He knew he had finally found the secret clubhouse of the "I Hate Evangeline Club."

Carefully Richard picked the lock open and slipped inside. He was not expected the puddle of water to be there, and he quickly sprung back to his feet. Continuing further into the building, Richard walked past several fliers, posters, and propaganda hung all over the walls. "Creepy," Richard thought to himself. Walking past several locked rooms, he came across a heavy steel door marked with "Club President only."

"This looks interesting," he mumbled under his breathe. Pulling out a few tools, he began to work on the lock. It seemed tougher to break than the outside door, which puzzled and intrigued him even more. After several minutes, he still did not seem to be making any progress. Noises coming from the hallway around the corner made Richard work harder, finally forcing the lock open. As he ducked into the room and closed the door, two people rounded the corner and walked past the room. Collecting himself and wiping some sweat off his forehead, Richard turned on the lights in the room.

The sights in the room shocked him. The walls were covered with pictures and drawings of Evangeline surrounded with crudely drawn...hearts. The room appeared to be a shrine to Evangeline. Several places had the words "Evangeline and Tayto 4 Ever" surrounded by a heart. In the corner there appeared to be a jacket that belonged to Evangeline.

Okay, this is even creepier.

Taking a few pictures, Richard turned the light off, relocked the door, and slipped out back into the alley, confident the pictures would be sufficient to get his favorite hat back.

Report Post Tip

Tayto was simply walking up the alley to the clubhouse entrance when he sees the door open about 10 foot in front of him and looks on as a strange looking fellow with yellow pants and check blue shirt comes out.

What the hell is this, he thinks, what's Dick doing here?

Dick, being a complete buffoon, of course turns to walk in exactly the direction Tayto is coming from without even so much as a glance up the alley to see if there was anyone in his path.

"Oh hey...Dick", exclaimed Tayto, "What has you creeping about the clubhouse this evening? I'll tell you what, why don't you come inside for a drink, I'll pour us a couple of scotches and you can tell me why exactly you hate Evangaline today, just turn right..Dick. Head into the the clubhouse, and get some glasses from out behind the bar."

Tayto marches behind an obviously intimidated Dick and they enter the I hate Evangaline clubhouse.

Dick notices someone sitting in the corner of the room, barely lit by the light from the the opening of the door.

Was she here before? Who is this gorgeous young woman? thinks Dick to himself

"Hey...Dick! Meet Evangaline Lily, a new associate" remarked Tayto

"What? I thought the sign outside said 'No Evangalines'?"

"It does...we're always allowed one though. Listen, I'm going to be back in a moment, I just want to change out of this awful red shirt into something a little cleaner."

Tayto walked into the back room, opened his closet and looked aghast at the contents, someone had vandalised his personal space, and with pictures of her...he felt sick to the stomach, it was all he could do not to vomit all over the pictures. A rage raced through Tayto's veins...

"DICK!!!!! What the fuck did you do in here you complete wanker?"

"It wasn't me tayto...it must have been the other Evangaline", whimpered Dick

"Ok...Dick! I beleive you, nothing good comes from any Evangaline's anyhow, I should have known they were all bad. Is she still in the other room?

They both raced in to see the other room empty...

"Dammit! raged Tayto, we are changing that sign, this is now the "No Evangaline's Club,Clubhouse accepting members!"...a brave new day!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Spy in the Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL