Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:38
Page:  1 
Going Dutch. Started by: ScipitaRourke on Feb 06, '10 12:27

It was a sunny day in the Philadelphia suburbs, children were playing in the streets, the milkman was chatting with the lonely woman from number 7.
A day like this was one of those text-book days, the perfect day.

The perfect day got greatly disturbed when a woman screamed loudly, after that it all went quiet... even the wind seemed to have stopped blowing.
A curious yet foolish boy walked towards the place where the scream had came from... he could hear 2 people arguing loudly...

NO MORE TULIPS V! WE HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING TULIPS.

But, a man's voice calmly replied, honey you've to realise how many different colours there are. So I told the gardener to plant 25 tulips of each colour.
After all, we shouldn't forget our roots now.

V, we're not even Dutch! ScipitaRourke is, she has the accent... not us. We're British! We drink tea!

*crack* the young boy had come close to listening to the 2 adults arguing, V spotted him. Without hesitation V removed one of his wooden shoes and threw it a the boy.
OI you! Get out of here! Sneaky rat!
The wooden shoe hit the boy on the hip, he took off quickly before the other wooden shoe was launched his way.

Anyways, whilst we're talking Baby-B, I would like to build a Windmill.
Baby-B's eyes opened wider. And where would that be? THE GARDEN IS ALREADY FILLED WITH TULIPS.

It's actually a business building, in Europe, Paris, they build one called the Moulin Rouge, supposed to be a cabaret place.
Earns a great deal of money, especially if we offer "special pleasures" instead of can-can and cabaret you know!

Baby-B shrugged, do what you have to do! Just get rid of some of these tulips, I am going to get a cup of tea.
The woman walked inside the house, V stood in the garden, what was wrong with him liking the Dutch so much?
He took out a photograph from his pocket... yeah... he was a great Dutchie!

Report Post Tip

you learned that off a  movie

Report Post Tip

Huh? What? Explain yourself a bit further.

Report Post Tip

V walks into the HQ to find lots of empty cheese packets, lying all around an unconscious Scipita Rourke. Looks like she had been enjoying herself a bit too much last night. Knowing that cheese gives people nightmares, V shook his Godmother to try and wake her when a picture fell out of her hand. He picked it up and studied it.

He shook her harder until she finally began to stir.

"Morning Godmother, I see you've been looking over your 'glory days' from Holland again."

Scipita simply looked at V suspiciously.

"Where are your clogs?"

"What do you mean Godmother? I'm English, I drink tea. I don't wear clogs."

V felt incredibly confused, and decided he was best to leave her to it.

Report Post Tip

Whilest V was heading out of ScipitaRourke's mansion he quickly took some cheese out of the fridge, just a early lunch snack he told himself.

Not much later -V- started thinking about being Dutch and how well he would look all dressed up.

His mind started to wander even more, the idea of dykes, Amsterdam and ofcourse his Baby-B dressed in traditional Dutch clothing made him smile.

You could have sworn by looking at the size of his smile someone just had just asked him to say... CHEESE!

Report Post Tip

On the way out V decided he would check the fridge for anymore leftover cheese.. he didn't want Scipita getting in that state again. He grabbed the last of the cheese and started to ponder on Scipita's past, and how he is SO happy that she isn't the Monster that she used to be.

Yes, he was so much happier now that she had calmed down and was looking normal. Normal for a Dutch woman at least.

V recalls when Scipita tried to get people to call her CheeseMember - that didn't last long.

"Ahh, the good old days."

Report Post Tip

-V- "frowned" a bit when he walked back into the house.
Ho Ho Ho, hey there Baby-B.

I think it's time to get rid off these old wall photo's , even though it resembles us being British.

We really should go on a Europe trip, discover our roots and take some new pictures!

Report Post Tip

As V pondered his trip to Europe, he decided to take a look at Rianne's family album.

The first picture he looked at was an interesting one. This must've been the first sign that she would turn out to be the Tyrant that she is today.

V recalled how Scipita told him about that useless mouse, and that she had traded him in for a Monkey.

Although he knew that Scipita would have a secret stash of cheese hidden somewhere - He seriously hoped she didn't do anything stupid again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Dutch.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL