Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:18
Page:  1 
Family of ghosts! Started by: sneakyrat on Feb 06, '10 13:19

Sneakyrat is walking down the street thinking of another good day in his pocket. And then suddenly... he spots a ghost shooting at a Don??? What??? Ghosts can shoot??? He then runs for cover and after a while comes out... walks in the middle of the streets starts to speak!

What has gotten into this crazy world... where are we getting to? There seems to be an entire family of Ghosts rooming our streets and they can shoot back. They can be killed but they can also shoot back. Makes me wonder... while we try to elliminate these ghosts we are cursed with them trying to get back at us. What are they doing in these streets anyway? Enough blood shed occurs because on guy does'nt like what the other guy does and now we have to deal wiht ghost??? I have seem very esteemed ladies and genlemen beeing shot here in our streets, by these ghosts. Makes me wonder... is it really necessary to shoot them? Is it worth it to take this high risk? Of loosing what we've all been working hard at?

Sneakyrat stands asside to let others speak out their thoughs...

Report Post Tip

Sneakyrat realises his error in his speach and quickly corrects himself...

I have SEEN highly esteemed ladies and gentlemen shot in our street by ghosts. Seems like my toung has been twisting in me. Well, you get the point!

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't an army of ghosts fire Ghost Bullets?

I don't see why these guys are pushing our territory, We have so many seperate cities competeing already.

Report Post Tip

The problem sneakyrat is that these ghost or zombies or whatever we choose to label them as, they are trying to take control of the business we all know and proper from. If we do not rid the cities of these things, we will indeed lose everything that not only we have worked hard for, but our ancestors before us. If we lose control of our markets, we will probably never get them back. So we must get rid of them with all means necessary.

Report Post Tip

I understand perfectly ScreamingButterfly and i appreciate your position on this matter. I also understand the issue of having ghost in our streets, hurting our businesses. I also find losing some highly esteemed people is also an issue. I have to say i stand 50/50 on this one. I mean, am i doing my family a favor by taking a risk at getting shot by one of these? Of course i would'nt stand of having them roam our streets for weeks that is for sure. I would surely tend to do something. So... not an easy one for me i must say!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family of ghosts!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL