Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:05
Page:  1 
Fun While It Lasted Started by: LailaThompson on Feb 07, '10 20:27

Laila looks at her Sizzling Magaine HeadQuarters being demolished. She takes a sip of whisky and turns around to the people in the streets looking at it being demolished.

Well, that's the end of that. Oh, well. Maybe one day i will come back with it. But that will not keep a girl like me down. Takes another sip of Whiskey. On to my next project. But before I do that I would like to tell everyone one thing. This is me, and you will never hear a reply for it. I am obviously a...well, Wild Child. I like to push the boundaries and spice things up. Sizzling magazine will not be the last of me. Thank you to those who supported the magazine and those georgous models! Claps for them and takes another sip of her whisky. I would now like to invite everyone to a party, Sizzle...In remembrance of my magazine. There will be lots of food and fun, oh yes...and alcohol. Takes another sip of her Whisky. Let's get this party started! You can't keep a girl like me down! Whew! Yay! Laila throws her hands up and starts to dance while waiting on others to join her.

R.I.P SIZZLING MAGAZINE!

Report Post Tip

We here at MR have no tolerance for sexually explicit pictures of stuffed bears. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Report Post Tip

Laila laughs and takes a sip of her Whiskey.

I'm not. He decided to pose by himself. Laila stand up on a table and starts to dance. WOOOOO!! WOOO!!!

Report Post Tip

Cindy joins in, as she see's Laila having fun and drinking the night away. You will be back at it again sweetie, But just a quick idea for your next one. Have a one Sizzler for Guys for all the Girls to see. And another Sizzler for Girls for all the guys to slober on !

Report Post Tip

Well, Madam Vegas, I would say you may have a project to work on.

Watches Laila dance, taking a swig from his pocket flask.

Report Post Tip

Coach lights a cigarette,while taking one last glance at Sizzling Magazine. He takes a single drag from his smoke before speaking. "Goodbye,and good riddance!" He spits as he sets the first and last magazine to flames.

"I shall celebrate..." He says as he raises his drink to the air. "I would like to make a toast. Not to the Sizzling Magazine,but to the FALL,of the sizzling magazine! Cheers!" He shouts as he gulps down his beverage.

Report Post Tip

Shame it didn't last, huh?

Arynn laughs, wishing she had a drink of her own. Maybe she should go find one...

Report Post Tip

Wordlessly offers slinger his flask and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Arynn takes the flask cautiously. You never know who might be drugging their drinks or whatever...

Thanks, kind stranger. 

She takes a swig and cringes... not too bad though. 

Report Post Tip

Pooh looks sad as he stares at the demolished Headquarters

I guess it was just to much Pooh for some people to handle.

Question Brutus...."We here at MR...." what is MR? Is this some kind of underground organization? Or possibly a hint of OOC'itis....I would hope not.

Pooh steps slowly away from Brutus

Report Post Tip

Slaps Pooh on the back, then wipes his hand surrepticiously on the back of his Jeans.

Think you missed some of that honey in your fur, my father would be so disappointed in your grooming technques. Any way, I believe MR tands for Mafia Rejects, a lowly group of Mafioso without the common sense and ability to make it to the lofty heights in this thing of ours. I believe they started in Billericky a few years back and where founded by a mobster called Lia Vazzi...

Report Post Tip

Shut the fuck up, Pooh Bear, or I will rip your stuffing out.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure whether I've missed a hilarious in joke or you're actually questioning the use of "MR"?

Report Post Tip

Pooh stares in shock at Brutus

"I just thought...maybe....if you....I dunno....."

Pooh does sad face at Brutus

"Well played sir, well played"

Pooh walks away with head bowed, then sees Gwarble

"Oh do you sir know the meaning of MR? If so please enlighten me"

Report Post Tip

MafiaReturns.

You know, here and such.

Report Post Tip

Arynn stares at Pooh. Does he really not know? she wonders. She decides not to question this, as it may just be some sort of joke. She breathes a sigh of relief when Gwarble answers the question, so that she doesn't have to. Instead, she decides to ask a question.

Were there reasons cited as to why the magazine headquarters had to be demolished? Or did they just decide it out of nowhere? 

Report Post Tip

Look around the streets, and particularly at the ages of some of those who roam these streets.  A warning not to enter if you are under a certain age is simply an invitation for them to enter. 

Report Post Tip

Well that's their fault if they do then, isn't it? It's not our fault if they don't know how to keep their noses out of stuff. :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fun While It Lasted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL