Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:27
Page:  1 
Streets and Business Started by: Darth_Torin on Feb 07, '10 23:22

"Give us ya cash, and we don't hurt you."

Two street hoodlums trapped a robed man in a back alley, with no means of escape. The hooded figure was laughing on the inside. These two thugs had no idea who they were messing with. Perhaps he'll try to out wit them, save him from using too much energy to kill the poor fools.

"Come now, why don't you two walk away while you still hold on to your cesspool of a life."

One of the muggers, the big body thick skull type, was utterly confused at what his victim was trying to tell him. His drool came out of his mouth unchecked, he most likely didn't notice it. His partner, on the other hands, passed middle school. 

"Oh yeah? It's two versus one, what chance do you got?"

Darth Torin smiled, it seems talking his way out did not come through. He reaches to his belt, and the two thugs take out switch blades. They point it at the man, threatening him.

"Don't try anything funny like."

Torin nodded, and proceed to take out a hilt of some sort. His hood flew back as he took a wide defensive stance. He flicks the red button on his weapon. Flick. Flick. Nothing happened, and Torin was surprised. He's weapon was working earlier. As he was trying to switch on his weapon, the two thugs were having a good time laughing at the man.

"What is that, you gonna beat me with it?"

Even the brute tried to make a smart comment.

"Yeah, tat' looks like som'thing I use to scratch my back!"

Darth Torin was tired of this game. His lightsaber wasn't going to work, so he'll use his other option. The Force. Putting the weapon back onto his belt, he raised a hand at the large man. He was still laughing as he started to float in the air. The other thug stopped and watched in awe. Torin smiled as he rapidity moved his air to the right, slamming the fool into the post office that helped form the alleyway. Creating a huge crater, Torin moves his arm the other way, throwing the man into the opposite structure. The man's giggles were long gone by now, blood soaked his body. His partner was in shock, screaming about magic. Releasing his grip on the brute, the body fell to the ground, making a squishy crushing sound. Darth Torin turned to his other would-be mugger. He started to beg, beg to let him live.

"Please, we weren't gonna hurt no one! Don't hurt me, please!"

Torin held out his hand, and the man's screams grew louder and more high pitch. Torin waves back, and the man comes flying to Darth Torin. Torin catches the man, holding into his shirt and looking into his eyes.

"Mercy... Is for the weak."

Torin threw him down, and the man wails at his soon to be death. Torin raises his hands, and lightning shoots out from his finger tips. The man's body shook and screamed out agony. Torin was laughing, until the body stopped moving. He lowered his arms, and the lightning ceased. Looking at the bloody mess of the larger man, then back to the charred corpse, Torin thought to leave quickly, knowing that the law would soon be on the way. Putting back on his hood, he walks the streets on St. Louis. He pondered where he could get his lightsaber working again. He could use a metal sword, of some sorts. Perhaps until he could find the right items required for his weapon. Or he could leave it up to the Force, carrying around a sword might not be such a good idea. So many laws and social restrictions here.

As the police show up, he spots a crowd of debating men and women in suits. They were talking about how should young mobsters keep to themselves and their actions away from the streets. Curious on this debate, Darth Torin slides through the crowd and makes it to the center of the argument.

"I don't understand how a mobster can keep their day to day activities, away from the streets. I mean, it's where it all happens. Where else shall we make our drug deals? We can't  keep our whores in a building or a back alley, we have to keep them on the corners, to attract some customers. At least they are doing something, unlike some slobs, and earning for their family or doing jobs for someone. What say you?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Streets and Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL