Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:50
Page:  1 
The end of the Alacchi family line Started by: TonyAlacchi on Feb 08, '10 16:53

Alacchi walks in the crowd that gathered for some unknown reason, pretty much any reason other than for a speech by this kind of known mobster named Tony Alacchi.

Good afternoon everyone, I figure some of you might not care because you don't know me or cause you don't like me much but I'm sure a few people will like the hear those words I am about to say. To do this, "Thing of ours" you need time and unfortunately I don't have much time for this. I will be retiring very soon and wanted to say good bye to some people who helped my family and me in this great business. I will start with the beginning, MickyRourke who was the first Don to accept one of my ancient family member, even though he died few times after he thought my great, great, not too sure how many greats I have to say but many great grandfather the basics of this thing of ours. Then Godfather Hypno who took over MickyRourke's family after he passed away my ancestor was in his family pretty much the whole time Godfather Hypno had the power. Then when Godfather Hypno and my "many great" grandfather passed away after a war. Many generations after one of my ancestor, who was also named Tony Alacchi met a crew leader named Deano, Deano was a Don who somehow was a Don even with a missing leg?!?! Deano was a great man with great intentions. Deano had observed Tony and one day called him in his office, Don Deano named him his left hand man, it was the beginning of something great. Sadly their family was taken down. Tony Alacchi's son Junior moved to Philly and met with the Godfather of Philly, JimmyTheLionHeart. Junior had went to Jimmy in need of a family, Junior didn't know, but it was Jimmy who had killed his father. Jimmy had a little hope in the kid and took him in his office, with many bodyguards around him Jimmy ask Junior what he would do if he "Jimmy" would know who had killed his father, Junior replied, "I would feel a bit of hate towards him and might want to kill him, but I'm sure he was some high ranked and highly protected mobster so I would probably do nothing cause I didn't know my father much, he was too busy with his business." Jimmy then told him he killed his father, Junior felt angry but couldn't do anything cause he knew he would get easily killed and he was in need of a home also it seemed like the Godfather of the strongest city was interested in him being in the family. Junior Alacchi was in the godfather family of Philly. In that family was a great friend of him, Skittles they were ranking up together. When they both became Made Mans, Jimmy had taken Junior in his office. Jimmy told him how he was doing great work and how he reminded him of himself back in his early days, Junior didn't know but Jimmy was thinking about making Junior a family leader but then a war started and Junior was one of the first ones killed. Some time later Junior Alacchi's grandson ended up in Los Angeles he saw a nice lookin' guy, he then found out it was one of LA's Dons, Don Sherlock. Junior Alacchi's grandson, who is also my grandfather was named Tony Alacchi as well. He went and met up with Don Sherlock, to make things short Tony Alacchi became Don Sherlocks right hand man that's when things got great my grandfather had a pretty good gun, was Consigliere RHM, millions of dollars, he had a great life, Don Sherlock was then given the authorization of becoming Chicago's Godfather. Once again war took one of my ancestor. My father was named Giovanni Torrio Alacchi, mostly known as GiovanniTorrio and as Don Striphe's RHM in St. Louis. Cause of death war again, go figures. Then was me Antonio "Tony" Alacchi after the war that took away my father i decided to move to Philly, there I met with this great woman named Scipita Rourke, she was and still is the Godmother of Philly. I went to her and started talking to her I told her how I've been raised in this thing of ours my grandfather and my father were known men she right away recognized them and was glad to see me in Philly. I then asked her if there was a possibility to find me a home in Philly, she gladly took me in her family thinking I would be a great aspect to her family and to Philly, sadly I am not, I am very busy and I am very sad to end my bloodline that way, hopefully I could come back some other time if I find I have enough time or one of my future generation will pursue this thing, but for now I must leave and do my things, I am retiring because Scipita need room for better people and I'm not going to take the place of someone who can and will do a much better job than I am doing right now. Thank you everyone and I'm sorry dear Godmother but I doing this for the good of the city and because I'm able to do this once in a while and cannot be doing this full-time. To everyone who cares: Thank you and good bye I hope to be back very soon (when i have time :( )

-Antonio "Tony" Alacchi

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The end of the Alacchi family line
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL