Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:27
Page:  1 
Regarding Will's Members - The Knickerbockers Started by: DirtyLittleSekrit on Feb 09, '10 00:31

She rushes to the streets. Here tears running down her face.

Oh god... It's not true... Please, please, do not shoot the survivors of Will Hayes. There is no war, just a tragedy.... News from New York will be coming as soon as possible.

Her eyes roll back as she falls into the arms of her guards.

Report Post Tip

Fratelli In Armi has been notified, and please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of a great Don.

Report Post Tip

Épice de la Vie will hold fire. My condolences on the loss of Don Hayes.

Report Post Tip

~The Crackerjack Death Reapers~ have been informed.

I am sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

None of our senior leadership have been around to say this yet, so I'll say it on behalf of the Jellified ones. We've all been informed to leave well alone, anyone breaking this will be dealt with in a quite unpleasant manner.

The Liar... not telling lies. No, really...

Report Post Tip

The city of Philadelphia offers its condolences on the loss of a great man, and a great leader. When news reached us of Godfather Quirinus actions we were shocked and appalled to say the least. Philadelphia has been informed that all unsponsored New Yorkers are not to be touched on pain of death.

May you rest in peace, Don Will Hayes.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure WillHayes rests well knowing that his family is in good hands DLS.  He was always so proud to work with you and in New York.  I look forward to ensuring that all his former members make it safely home to your HQ. 

Report Post Tip

This absolutely tears my heart out. WillHayes and I grew up as mere children together. Fighting out way up the ranks in the New York underworld. He had achieved the marvelous rank of Don and has made the Knickerbockers a staple to New York's image.

WillHayes, you are truly a loss to this thing of ours. Angels don't deserve you.

Las Vegas has been informed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Regarding Will's Members - The Knickerbockers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL