Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:20
Page:  1 
The Sekrit's out! Started by: Deimne on Feb 09, '10 01:29

Deimne, flushed and out of breath, takes to the steps of the Monkey Cage as the bullets fly around him.

Tonight, I lost a friend, a brother, a man I admired more than most will ever know. In losing Don WillHayes, I've lost a part of myself. He was like the brother I always bullied and picked on, but wasn't actually a brother. Rest in peace Don Hayes, New York mourns you and I weep for your loss.

Those responsible will pay, in that you have my word old friend.

In order to provide homes for the New Yorkers I care for, I didn't need to look far. By Will's side this woman proved her leadership, her loyalty and her ability to keep those dirty lil sekrit's that are part and parcel of our way of life. May I present New Yorks newest boss, DirtyLittleSekrit!

Report Post Tip

Godfather Deimne... i can't tell you what i am feeling tonight. Don WillHayes was a true inspiration to me, i always liked him from the first time i met him. Therefore i also feel a part of me was lost also... i hope that we will witness his heritage through his son.

But after the storm comes the sunshine... it is a honor to have DirtyLittleSekrit as a new Boss of NY. Congratulations on your new family, i am looking forward to see your great work in this city!

Report Post Tip

The loss of Will is a loss to us all. He will be sorely missed.

But to DirtyLittleSekrit, I know you will make him proud. Good luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Losing a Don like WillHayes is something I never wish upon such a great city as New York and an auth coming from these circumstances is always one with mixed feelings.
Though when it comes down to DirtyLittleSekrit I feel there's absolutely no one better to step in to footsteps on WillHayes.

My condolances and heartly congratulations go to New York.

Report Post Tip

My sympathy goes out to WillHayes and his family. I hope everyone can find a new home safely.

Rest Well, WillHayes.

Report Post Tip

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I wish you all the best while you regroup and care for your new family.  I know these are not the circumstances by which one hopes to take command, but thank goodness they will have your protection moving forward.   

Report Post Tip

My most previous speech was directed towards Ms. Sekrit.  My apologies for any confusion.

Report Post Tip

My deepest condolences Godfather Deimne... I'm sure you made the right choice in letting Sekrit have the opportunity to set up shop after Mr. Hayes... Good luck to you DLS!

Report Post Tip

What a great choice to continue The Knickerbockers.  She was such a huge part of Will's version, and will only improve upon the family.  I look forward to working for DLS in this amazing city, and applaud our Godfather for giving her the reins. 

Report Post Tip

As one great man falls, a great woman arises. Even though the circumstances are extremely unfortunate this day has reached its dawn. Congratulations DirtyLittleSekrit, I'm sure you will carry on the Knickerbockers as WillHayes did and continue the family legacy.

Report Post Tip

Looking tired and disheveled she exits the Knickerbockers business office and waves off a construction foreman.

I would just like to take a few moments to thank Deimne and the city of New York for giving me the chance to carry on the Knickerbocker tradition. We suffered a huge loss with the death of my mentor Will Hayes and are taking our time to recover.

Thank you Deimne and everyone else for your good wishes. I hope that I can only do Deimne and New York proud and carry out the work that Will started.

Hearing the foreman muttering behind her she smiles and turns quickly to return to work.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, I'm quite sure you'll do the late Don proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DirtyLittleSekrit!! Good to see someone of your callibre filling the boots of WillHayes GRHS

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sekrit's out!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL